Whomeam

Haha, well... I'd say I was going to tell Grandma, but she'd probably side with you on this one.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Whomeam said:
Do your worst Brian.

Also, i've made the mistake of punching Brian in the balls when I was little... I don't advise it.

Excellent. Give him a kick for me.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Michael is my Nephew and is running one of my Mini Franchises in Union City. He just got his first job the other day...slow starting...and he's looking to take over the world just like his favorite uncle. :mrgreen:

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Brian R said:
Michael is my Nephew and is running one of my Mini Franchises in Union City. He just got his first job the other day...slow starting...and he's looking to take over the world just like his favorite uncle. :mrgreen:

And you encouraged him to come on here and see what a dork you are??? I would never want people in my life to see the stuff I post :mrgreen:

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
ohhhh i see it now....

wtf?????

lol...explain your thoiught on that

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Ok ready?
Payne
Dr. pain
Dr Jekyle
Mr. Hyde

You don't want to spend too much time in my head....I get lost sometimes.

Whomeam

Ken Snow said:
[quote="Brian R":ilkzqwyd]Michael is my Nephew and is running one of my Mini Franchises in Union City. He just got his first job the other day...slow starting...and he's looking to take over the world just like his favorite uncle. :mrgreen:

And you encouraged him to come on here and see what a dork you are??? I would never want people in my life to see the stuff I post :mrgreen:[/quote:ilkzqwyd]
Haha. Trust me, knowing him in real life gives me a waaaaay better realization of how much of a dork he can be. Imagine Jim Carrey but bald and not as flexible in the face department.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
LOL - you're alright Michael! My nieces who are in their mid to late twenties still adore me, but my teenage nephews think I'm a total dork.

Whomeam

Luckily we all have the same sense of humor in this family, so we all usually get along. USUALLY :D Brian is literally the funniest person i've met so it makes it that much easier to stand him.

Plus he's in Texas now, so that helps out too.

Whomeam

Should have seen him with his long hair, you'd have thought he was real funny.

John Watson

Used to have my cousins Jake and Elwood a dancing the Blues Brother shuffle, I got sick and was off the board a bit and they disapeared. Would kinly like them back if possible. Don't know who put them there in the first place, Thought it might have been 1 of 3 Short one, Bobby F, or Mikey.

Whomeam

Brian R said:
I think that's why I'm going bald...all that hair must have pulled the roots out. :|
Let's hope so, i'm supposed to be next if it's genetic.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Hey John let me know if that avatar is ok. It's the best photo I could find of them dancing.

Michael....long hair is over rated.

I'm just gonna start shaving it again.

Able 1

Name
Keith
bluesb.gif

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
it is funny to see one brian compliment the other brian

Back