Aztec or Durrmaid spotting machines

Does anyone own one of these machines? I'm interested in finding a small extractor with heat for doing some spotting and maybe car upholstery. Just wanted some feedback on these.

Name
John LaBarbera
CleanImage said:
Does anyone own one of these machines? I'm interested in finding a small extractor with heat for doing some spotting and maybe car upholstery. Just wanted some feedback on these.

Take a look at the Mytee Lite.

Mikey P

Administrator
John LaBarbera said:
CleanImage said:

You're getting worse than that damn Zipper dude with all this free advertising..

Name
John LaBarbera
Mikey P said:
[quote="John LaBarbera":zji3hd8x]
CleanImage said:

You're getting worse than that damn Zipper dude with all this free advertising..[/quote:zji3hd8x]

I don't know about the Zipper Dude but Mytee thanks you. Last time I checked though, nothing is free. Do you need another Mikey's Board Auction?

randy

Name
Randy
Aztec & Durrmaid are both made by Durrmaid. Call Dennis @ Durrmaid if you have questions on it @ 866-238-2550
He has a little unit coming out that will compete with the rotovac continuous flow unit. Dennis once worked for US products.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom