Back in the saddle again....

AlliedCC

Hello all,

Please allow me to introduce myself. Name is Bo; I am a husband, father of three and an 18 year veteran of the USAF. My wife and I have recently decided to open a carpet cleaning company, in preparation for my retirement from service. I am not entirely green when it comes to carpet cleaning. Prior to joining the Military I worked for a company up north called America’s Best Carpet cleaners for three years. I have always known that I would go back into the business, but this time as an owner…just ready to work for myself…know what I mean?! I found this great website while researching equipment and just basically catching up with new systems, chemicals etc. Funny, when I worked as a CC back then, I used a portable called a Ninja 2000, boy things have changed!!! Others in the company used truck mounts, and their production was much higher, so that is the route I am going to take this time around. I am going to post a “please help” thread in the ‘tools of the trade’ section asking for advice on a good affordable starter set up…I hope you all can help.

I look forward to learning from all of you, and one day hopefully be able to pass that knowledge to a semi-newbie like me.

Take care…Bo

ascrubabove

Welcome Bo

You can learn alot here on the board. I started out new just over 4 years ago and after taking some good advice from this board I got a good TM and have become one of the most dependable carpet cleaners in my little area.

Good Luck!!

Name
Lee Stockwell
Welcome to Mikey'sboard Bo!

With your experience, and more importantly your ATTITUDE , you will do just fine here.

Thanks,
Lee

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom