Back to school special

tmiklethun

Name
Travis Miklethun
Let me guess, it was a slow Monday on the phone.

Not really just got back from a little Mini vacation today.

I just know from past experience that August tends to be a slower month here due to the heat and people be busy getting back to school and I'm trying to figure out a way to make that a positive

tmiklethun

Name
Travis Miklethun
Or better timed one. Like August.

There is only so much discretionary income to go around. You're competing against new clothes, shoes, books, school fees, lunches, car, insurance.

Clean carpet? It will wait.

It's a low priority at that time of year.

Your point may have validity although in Arizona we start school o. August 7th or something so i wonder if those purchases were made in july or the first week of august.

I will look into this maybe September would be a better month to run the special in

Reactions: Desk Jockey

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Back to school specials worked pretty good for my company in the late 1980s and 1990s. Radio and some newspaper then. Was not doing anything on-line at the time.

We never cut the price but offered something extra. Usually back to school time was football time in Tennessee. Get the carpets cleaned and we would clean dad's recliner free to get ready for college football watching.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
You could do like the furniture stores, clean now and charge their credit card in 30 days. Or split over 60 days. They would need to sign a contract.

Not sure if it would work, but worth a try in a slower month. Plus being that it's your money, It's pretty painless. :winky:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom