Back to the grind!

Mikey P

Administrator
Summer season has officially started for most of you

it's fairly dead here in BCS.NV so I can afford to spend the next two days in this thing moving more snow.

1688567963345.png

If Hoody works his magic on my cleaning customers as much as he did this 4th of July sale, I could be swamped real soon

What's your schedule looking like?

Reactions: Living The Dream
Name
Swani
Summer season has officially started for most of you

it's fairly dead here in BCS.NV so I can afford to spend the next two days in this thing moving more snow.

View attachment 123349

If Hoody works his magic on my cleaning customers as much as he did this 4th of July sale, I could be swamped real soon

What's your schedule looking like?
We had our best May, June was average, July is looking to be crazy!

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
This town is full of tourists only. Locals are all touristing somewhere else. (Easy commute at least)

We have work from the customers that have staff deal with cleaning while they're gone.

Reactions: Cleanworks

BIG WOOD

The Timminator
Name
Matt w.
fully booked till the week of the 17th

Tried training someone on his 3rd day, hoping to have somebody ready to start a 2nd route, but he was telling me his hand was getting numb while cleaning carpet and upholstery. He kept repositioning the tool in his hand to get comfortable. I think yesterday was his last day :(

How do you big guys find and keep good help?

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
booked until 3rd week in August. Odd mattress job or such is now September. Lighter days than the 2nd quarter with no scheduled jobs on Wednesdays, for emergencies and fishing.

Hopefully I can grasp the skills to fill all the late October and November multi surface orders I created as I was scrubbing rugs.

Last edited:

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides

Tried training someone on his 3rd day, hoping to have somebody ready to start a 2nd route, but he was telling me his hand was getting numb while cleaning carpet and upholstery. He kept repositioning the tool in his hand to get comfortable. I think yesterday was his last day :(

Birthdate 1996 or before is what gets my attention now.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes

Did he quit, or get canned? I have a newbie on a floor crew, 19. My lead tech wants to and would fire him if I let him. I told him, he’s just summer help, settle down.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom