back to transmission assist vacuuming....

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
Retired another proteam upright. Fix list and corroded fasteners drug me down. Good machine but I was missing the transmission assist that only the kirby can provide. I kept a G3 alive for almost 4 years and my joints missed the transmission. Found a much later model on craigslist and after washing the outer bag and checking both belts I moved it around a couple jobs. They certainly are a strange company the way they sell them as new machines but to their credit it grooms and sucks like a machine is supposed to. $1/bag on amazon for hepa rated bags is not bad. A customer today offered to sell me hers but then watched me use mine and had second thoughts.... Spent 5 mins showing her what the sales idiot did in the beginning but didn't follow up with when they delivered the machine. The company should be prosecuted for the way they sell it and yet get a blue ribbon for the machine....weird

steve_64

Carrying a kirby in and out of houses will be harder on you than rolling a pro team around. I just bought another pro team. Love them.
I'm liking this one so far. Task jet 50. 20 inch wide 18 lbs and large bags. Quiet too. 88713

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
I like our 15in proteam but the extra width that sticks out doesnt seem to pull quite as well as right under the weight does

Andy

Name
Doesn't Matter
I like our 15in proteam but the extra width that sticks out doesnt seem to pull quite as well as right under the weight does
Well no kidding! You have the same amount of CFM going through a wider opening.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom