back up camera

RUGMAN1969

BackUp Cam

We have one on the 15 foot cube van. Our insurance required it and I'll admit it really helps when backing and connecting trailers to the van. I will say it's the best $300.00 we spent. It's hard wired and gives a full view of the area in back in full color and sound too.
Merry Christmas, Happy New Year...Now get out there and make some money!!!!!!

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
get a hold of Billy Hicks

from what I understand he put one on his truck.it also has side cameras.......

refrigerator.....micro wave... laptop....... printer hook up and polyester curtains hanging in the windows......
:D

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
okkkk so what brand is it??

shhhshhh

the shit we gotta pull outa people :wink:

Name
Ron lippold
just adjust you mirrors those trucks are a dream to back up I would not have one if I had to watch a screen to back up

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
I'd like to bring this up again. We didn't much feed back last time. Does anyone have anything new to add on the subject? I can back up just fine with my side mirrors but you can't always know if something or someone is directly behind and it scares me sometimes when kids are around. There was a grandfather here in our area who accidently backed over his grandchild. I couldn't live with myself if something like that happened.
Specifically I'm looking to put one on an 04 extended Chev. Black & white or color, hard or wireless, size of display, type and location of camera mount?

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Google is your best friend on this.....I have found a lot of nice ones.
Just try to get the type that mount on the top and look down.....that way you can see all angles

I would stay away from the ones that mount on the license plate....you will be restricted on seeing the back corners.......

-JB-

Name
JB
what's wrong with the wireless?

Blue tooth(s) will cause interference w/them, but on the cool side, you can pick up signals from other various cameras transmitting in the range as you drive around, or even sitting in a custys driveway, interesting to see who has wireless cameras and where they have them hidden :shock:

Name
steve snail
Got a cheapo at wallmart for 100 bucks. can be hard wired, have mine wireless. Has saved my bacon a couple of times. If I had it to do over, would probably spend 300 and get a good sized monitor.

minuteman

I have the Mobilworks color camera-reverse image in the back up top on my 12' box truck, its water proof and all that good stuff and a 3.5 " Nesa rearview monitor on the dash hard wired with a monster video cable, bought & installed it in Sept of 05 & it works great, coast $750 for everything back then.The best thing about it is the night vision, You can see & that's what counts, also on long halls you adjust the camera up a bit and you can see the whole road at a glance and in L.A. that means 6 Lanes of traffic coming at you,...Fast!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom