Bad reviews by Gropuon Custys

Bee Busy

Name
Bee Busy
I've been watching the competition lately and noticing their Groupon custys leaving bad reviews on Yelp, they mention their "Groupon special, LOL" shiteatinggrin Looks like one slip up with these types of customers and they will BBQ you on another website which is all about reviews. Some may do okay with Groupon at the moment, but it can leave a long lasting scar on Yelp or Google if something goes wrong. In fairness to the competition, it's been about scheduling issues, not the work. But bad reviews are bad reviews.

gavin

yeah, when you get 50+ pre paid jobs that all want it down right now, it can be hard to "fit" that into your schedule

Dmreed4311

Supportive Member
Name
David Reed
My groupon s0ld 281 and there was alot of unhappy customers who wanted it done right away. I allowed room for three a day and the spots filled up fast, some people got refunds others understood. I recieved one bad review on kudzo over groupon, could of been a lot worse.

Burtz

bad reviews can also be make by your competitors so you have to keep track and make sure those that have left a review are even a customer of yours

Bee Busy

Name
Bee Busy
these aren't bad reviews by competition....these people are writing novels about their experiences, in great detail, and they mention groupon, price, what time they were supposed to show up..etc...

Connor

Name
Connor
When you check the profile of somebody who gives a bad review and see that that's all they do is give bad reviews you can pretty much count on them to be the type that is never satisfied and if they are satisfied, they aren't going to give any praise because they are too busy complaining about something else.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
It is funny in the biz that the client with clean looking carpet from the start that spend lots of money are the happiest clients

While those with crappy, filthy carpet that nickel and dime you to death are never satisfied no matter how much you try.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I would be happy to get that bad review. Honestly.

Beats getting a "they clean like crap" review.

Any review is a good review on Google...unless all you have are bad ones of course.

When someone sees a bunch of reviews ....they expect a few bads ones or they will appear unrealistic.

Just my opinion of course.

David....281 Groupons? At 3 a day? That's a few months out I would guess. But only about 1/3 call in right away...in my experience.

How did it work out for you?

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Brian R said:
I would be happy to get that bad review. Honestly.

Beats getting a "they clean like crap" review.

Any review is a good review on Google...unless all you have are bad ones of course.

When someone sees a bunch of reviews ....they expect a few bads ones or they will appear unrealistic.

Brian,
Repeat after me:
A bad review
is a bad review
is a bad review.

Now, try it in private.

Yes, the clients understand that there are a few people who can never be satisfied. And will be willing to ignore some.
But it is never a good thing unless it is one, max two bad reviews amongst many stellar ones.

Where exactly, do you get your business wisdom?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
It's internet wizdum.

The mo reviews the bettah

On your website is one thing but on Google is another.

Bee Busy

Name
Bee Busy
I don't agree Brian. When people call me from Yelp they always mention the reason they called was all my good reviews. The guy at Yelp said he wanted me to have a few bad reviews to make it look "authentic", I had to scold him verbaly, I make sure I don't get them, I was pissed about a guy saying "I didn't extract enough water out of the carpet", but he still gave me 4 stars. Bad reviews are bad reviews. When someone BBQ's a business and writes enough words to fill the screen, somethings wrong with the service, it's either shitty service or someones friend/relative is writing it and there's ways to counter that. I go to Yelp for restaurants/bars/entertainment and read the reviews and always seem to feel the same way as the majority of the people writing the reviews.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I look at the reviews for placement and standing out on the searches.

Yes a bunch of bad reviews will hurt you...but one or 2 out of 10 or 20 will help more than it will hurt unless you are raping babies etc.

Saying "they couldn't fit me in their schedule" etc is not always a bad thing.

Nobody likes for someone to speak badly of their company and I understand that.

People know the real story when they read the reviews ......IF they read the reviews.

Bee Busy

Name
Bee Busy
did u see the ones i was telling u about? my point is that when someone says u suck with a few lines, okay....but when they go out of their way to write a short story about their complaint, not good.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Brian R said:
I look at the reviews for placement and standing out on the searches.

Yes a bunch of bad reviews will hurt you...but one or 2 out of 10 or 20 will help more than it will hurt unless you are raping babies etc.

Saying "they couldn't fit me in their schedule" etc is not always a bad thing.

Nobody likes for someone to speak badly of their company and I understand that.

People know the real story when they read the reviews ......IF they read the reviews.

Another case of missing the forest for the trees, Brian.

It must be your love for the FC girls that does it. :p

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
What trees?

girl-tree.jpg

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Wow!
for two reasons:
1) It took you three minutes to respond.
2) Is that a typical FC girl?
No wonder you're in love.

P.S. Do you keep a stock photo handy for all subjects that may come?
How do you categorize them?
Just envious :p

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom