Bamboo hardwood floor

Wandslinger

Name
Tom Meyer
What's the best way to clean it and typical charge for that type of service? Not sure if it needs any restoration or not. Will Lamanator Plus work in this scenario if it's just a "clean only"?

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Mikey P said:
Use a white pad under your 175 with a some no rinse neutral ph cleaner, buff dry.

That laminator plus coating blows.

Just like Miikey SEZ..... :wink:

1102091108.jpg

1102091025.jpg

1102091020.jpg

downsized_1102091020a.jpg

09121215.jpg

09121136.jpg

09121109.jpg

Wandslinger

Name
Tom Meyer
Just confirming the white pad won't scratch it and is there any other product you would recommend to recoat it?

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Tom Meyer said:
Just confirming the white pad won't scratch it and is there any other product you would recommend to recoat it?

Tom,

Is the finish...just DULL..from cleaning residue....?
Or are there bad scratches..&..finish is worn....?

White pad will NOT scratch any of the finish..."of course..keep it damp with neutral cleaner"..

This process is very simalar to waxing a car...The neutral cleaner will dry to a haze...
Then you just buff it off....with a cotton or microfiber pad...

ps..BP..sell's a great neutral cleaner for all woods... :idea:

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
022.jpg

I have never seen this done before, it looks like a great up-sell. I've have rosewood floors in my kitchen with a lot of scratches in it. I would like to try my house for a guinee pig project. I have a clear coat poly urethane, is there a product and a method available that will make the scatches less visible without sanding and re-coating the floors? So many more people are going to hard wood floors, this looks like a great add on, like tile & grout cleaning. I just need to prove it to myself first. Does this really work and is this profitable?

p.s. The Zipper Jr. just happened to be in my photobucket, but now that you mentioned wood floors.....here's my questions, not a sales pitch!

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Tom Meyer said:
How about what to charge..

Tom,

We charge 1.50sf...min.
Up to 2.50....depending upon how much furniture to move..

Remember these are Fl..prices.. :wink:

Also we have a $200.00 min.

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
Now that I have the price, is there any hope for my floors w/o having to scuff & re-poly urethaning them? By the way my carpets are dirty too. The old saying goes.....a mechanics car is always broke down! lol

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
[quote="ErikI have never seen this done before, it looks like a great up-sell. I've have rosewood floors in my kitchen with a lot of scratches in it. I would like to try my house for a guinee pig project. I have a clear coat poly urethane, is there a product and a method available that will make the scatches less visible without sanding and re-coating the floors? So many more people are going to hard wood floors, this looks like a great add on, like tile & grout cleaning. I just need to prove it to myself first. Does this really work and is this profitable?[/quote]

I can send you a CD with job photos and instructions for using the Bridgepoint Wood Floor Care System on your home floors.

Try it out and let us know the results. If you don't like the product, you get you rmoney back 100%.

Just let me know your address so I can send the training CD.

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
Hardwood cleaning is easy to do and can bring in big money. I charge $1 psf. Homeowners love it because it is cheaper and less of a headache than re-sanding.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Erik try doing as prescribed above with the white pads and microfiber/cotton bonnet follow up. I think you will be surprised how well some of those "scratches come out"

RickL

HARPER said:
Mikey P said:
1 dollar to 2.50 to run a buffer over a floor two times?

$1.50sf...to squirt some paint...out of a ketchup bottle..on some grout lines... :shock:

$1.50 :shock: try $2.75- $3.50 $1.50 to clean and seal

joe harper

Name
joe harper
RickL said:
HARPER said:
Mikey P said:
1 dollar to 2.50 to run a buffer over a floor two times?

$1.50sf...to squirt some paint...out of a ketchup bottle..on some grout lines... :shock:

$1.50 :shock: try $2.75- $3.50 $1.50 to clean and seal

Don't FORGET .75sf....To tEfLon the sealer... :roll:

If you can'T...clean-it..COVER-IT-UP.. :oops:

"WE ALL ...LUV... the never ending..."fLaKinG"...of AQUA MIX... :(

OH!!!! and don't forget to SELL them some "EN-cRaP" to mop with.... :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom