bane clene tanks

bill luke

hey all,i was thinking about using my bane clene tanks,system 7,and retro a truckmount to it;wonder what might fit or work with it.any thoughts,those familiar with this setup.thanks

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
bill luke said:
hey all,i was thinking about using my bane clene tanks,system 7,and retro a truckmount to it;wonder what might fit or work with it.any thoughts,those familiar with this setup.thanks

waste tank will not take the pressure of a #4 blower. It will collapse.(sp)

Dale

Name
Dale Collins
Hi Bill:

We have adapted them, but would not advise it. Blowers in the 2-4 series all produce close enough to the same "pressure" or lift. The difference is the CFM. Also the Bane tanks do have plenty of baffles and stablizing rods welding inside of them.

What happens with a Bane tank when a lot of CFM is added, is there is a problem with the shallowness of the waste water, and with water being lifted into the blower.

We resolved it by welding a stainless baffled filter tank on top fo the waste tank. This is too costly unless you are able to build it yourself.

Sincerely,
Dale

Name
Lee Stockwell
The low profile tank was great for weight distribution and the horizontal area also minimized foaming. However when we added extra vacuums (more CFM as Dale noted) there was a lot of turbulence generated. The base unit tank normally caught any foam or moisture churned up.

The 150 gallon stainless recovery tank I formerly used with the Bane is now used with a separate primary vac tank and apo.

bill luke

Thanks for reply's;guess it's only good for what it was intended;and picking up rugs with the base unit out.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom