BaneClene Paramount 70

bmxin

Name
dayvaad
Have someone in the area that was going to scrap this unit with van he said $900 would take away.
I took some distilled water and rinse/rinsed out tank oiled blower so everything in less than an hour is now operating. This is an 06' 2 cord. I was going to use as a back up but just wondered what the actual performance CFM, "lift ?? I know from reading the previous posts these aren't great but yet to find actual #'s.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Have someone in the area that was going to scrap this unit with van he said $900 would take away.
I took some distilled water and rinse/rinsed out tank oiled blower so everything in less than an hour is now operating. This is an 06' 2 cord. I was going to use as a back up but just wondered what the actual performance CFM, "lift ?? I know from reading the previous posts these aren't great but yet to find actual #'s.
Bane never published those numbers as far as I know. Probably because it would be so low compared to other machines. The only number I ever saw published was slot velocity, measured in lineal feet per minute.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kenny Hayes

FredC

Village Idiot
I don't really know but saw it stated that a bane of around that vintage is a 3MP blower coupled to a 1.5hp motor at 1750 rpm...

That puts in somewhere around a max unrestricted cfm of 90ish

Lift (horsepower limited) at 6"HG

what blower/motor does yours have?

Reactions: Cleanworks

bmxin

Name
dayvaad
Bane never published those numbers as far as I know. Probably because it would be so low compared to other machines. The only number I ever saw published was slot velocity, measured in lineal feet per minute.
WoW! No wonder they wouldn't reply. Basically a Mytee Speedster(200CFM)? would be an upgrade
*I'm in hard floor refinishing and wanted to branch out and put a 10,000watt generator to work. Besides Bane I was going to JonDon and load up an AirHog/Northstar heat to my Speedster. My older Speedster just had the Conical 3 stage Vacs replaced I figure mated to LX 6.6 (2) this would be around 300Cfm with 150'hoses. All this on 65amps with 10kWatt generator.
🤔They also had a Panther 25hp Kohler...but not enough job volume for me to justify

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
WoW! No wonder they wouldn't reply. Basically a Mytee Speedster(200CFM)? would be an upgrade
*I'm in hard floor refinishing and wanted to branch out and put a 10,000watt generator to work. Besides Bane I was going to JonDon and load up an AirHog/Northstar heat to my Speedster. My older Speedster just had the Conical 3 stage Vacs replaced I figure mated to LX 6.6 (2) this would be around 300Cfm with 150'hoses. All this on 65amps with 10kWatt generator.
🤔They also had a Panther 25hp Kohler...but not enough job volume for me to justify
Gather up all that stuff and just buy a Rage or a used one. You'll be lightyears ahead of what that cobbled mess would have gotten you and you wouldn't have wasted your time and money.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
There’s a nice Used rage for sale in Atlanta if you’re interested. Let me know and I’ll send the contact info your way

Reactions: bmxin

bmxin

Name
dayvaad
*I'm in hard floor refinishing and wanted to branch out and put a 10,000watt generator to work. Besides Bane I was going to JonDon and load up an AirHog/Northstar heat to my Speedster. My older Speedster just had the Conical 3 stage Vacs I figure mated to LX 6.6 (2) this would be around 300Cfm with 150'hoses. All this on 65amps with 10kWatt generator.
There’s a nice Used rage for sale in Atlanta if you’re interested. Let me know and I’ll send the contact info your way
Thx for all the replies. I'd rather deal local the current state has inventory problems. Yes TM with minimal width like SS370, Rage is what associate at JonDon pointed out. The only one they had on hand was a rebuilt @6khrs Panther in a Express Van.
I am near Upper Penninsula, are TMs as simple to winterize as running some gallons of Antifreeze through hydro line? Apparently the Panther also had the pump replaced because previous owner left it (8hrs) in cold Illinois
*Pls tell of Northstar stories good/bad

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
*I'm in hard floor refinishing and wanted to branch out and put a 10,000watt generator to work. Besides Bane I was going to JonDon and load up an AirHog/Northstar heat to my Speedster. My older Speedster just had the Conical 3 stage Vacs I figure mated to LX 6.6 (2) this would be around 300Cfm with 150'hoses. All this on 65amps with 10kWatt generator.

Thx for all the replies. I'd rather deal local the current state has inventory problems. Yes TM with minimal width like SS370, Rage is what associate at JonDon pointed out. The only one they had on hand was a rebuilt @6khrs Panther in a Express Van.
I am near Upper Penninsula, are TMs as simple to winterize as running some gallons of Antifreeze through hydro line? Apparently the Panther also had the pump replaced because previous owner left it (8hrs) in cold Illinois
*Pls tell of Northstar stories good/bad
Winterizing a truck mount involves removing all of the water, air compressor works well, then adding antifreeze where water would normally go. Same for hoses and tools.

Reactions: bmxin

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
If I didn’t have the biz to support a truckmount and just wanted a porty, stick with that. I bet it would work good for your application. If you have a crb, you can certainly rinse with the Bane. But, you can find decent used machines for 5-7k if you search hard enough.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom