Banemare..

Mikey P

Administrator
IMG_20201212_170415.jpg

Last edited:
Name
Lee Stockwell
He came along too late for the Bane glory years, now he gets a great taste of why his big brothers hated them for anything other than upholstery.

But still, I always tell them "there's ALWAYS a way to finish the job.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I'm so glad I got in this business after you slave workers. Using fossil machines like that really make me wonder what kept you in this business. I tried to do other things besides cc after high school, just because of the crappy wand and late night jobs that my boss put me through. You guys had it twice as bad as me with a crappy wand AND a crappy machine

Reactions: Jimmy L
J

JS41035

The beauty of the bane. Customers standing over your shoulder on big commercial jobs that would rather self perform than pay you always look at the Bane and say “ oh that’s your secret!”
Then you buy a practically new bane at the next surplus sale.
The secret is thick red hair.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I'm so glad I got in this business after you slave workers. Using fossil machines like that really make me wonder what kept you in this business. I tried to do other things besides cc after high school, just because of the crappy wand and late night jobs that my boss put me through. You guys had it twice as bad as me with a crappy wand AND a crappy machine
I can't speak for the others but after much self reflection I have come to the undeniable conclusion I was too stoooopit to realize I had other options. 😉

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Whose Bane is that? Confession time. I actually like my Bane as a porty better than any porty. I still use it for classroom on 2nd floor. With the little giant on a dollie, I can set it up at one end of hall and go to town. Well not me🤷🏼‍♂️😂 We make great janitors!

Reactions: JS41035
J

JS41035

The bane is Dads. It’s ok on carpet when you keep it locked down. But for tile and grout it just can’t keep up. But it was a high priority super last second job and we made it work. In the shop it did great on concrete. But on tile and grout it didn’t have the cfm.

Reactions: Kenny Hayes
J

JS41035

In all fairness that Bane did more upholstery last summer than some guys grossed. (not with a bane tool however)
Yep. Saved probably 600000 worth of furniture that was going to be replaced if it didn’t clean. He did use the bane tool on some of it. Amazing results. But they didn’t realize they had one of the best upholstery guys on the planet (my brother) cleaning then. Pretty sure they bought a bane after the bill got paid. Of course they don’t know our secret.
Thick luxurious red hair.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom