Banning fakers/ multiple alias......

Mikey P said:
[quote="White-Magic rebuilder":1upwhady][quote="Mikey P":1upwhady]Oh look, it's Rob Allen.

Banner and chem sales down so you come slumming here?

Jealousy is the tribute mediocrity pays to genius. Thanks for the never ending compliments .

Rob.[/quote:1upwhady]

So Rob, did you find a willing hotel maid at the Hilton?[/quote:1upwhady]

Have patience awhile; slanders are not long-lived. Truth is the child of time; erelong she shall appear to vindicate thee.

Rob

Brian R said:
I'm pretty sure he's reading this from a book.
Have a thought of your own?

HA ! Worlds newest SEO guru ( with the crappiest website known to man ) is going to call someone out ? Call www.****************** if you want a website that will work, not this cut and paste cowboy wannabe !

Rob

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
White-Magic rebuilder said:
Brian R":2wgvhayp]I'm pretty sure he's reading this from a book. Have a thought of your own?[/quote] HA ! Worlds newest SEO guru ( with the crappiest website known to man ) is going to call someone out ? Call [url="http://www.****************** said:
http://www.******************[/url] if you want a website that will work, not this cut and paste cowboy wannabe !

Rob[/quote:2wgvhayp]

Awe, I'm impressed. You've been following me. You make a great website Rob, the same one for everyone.

I market my own business and offer help to others but in no way claim to be the end all to end all like your arrogant ass.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Brian R said:
White-Magic rebuilder":1diz01oo][quote="Brian R":1diz01oo]I'm pretty sure he's reading this from a book. Have a thought of your own?[/quote] HA ! Worlds newest SEO guru ( with the crappiest website known to man ) is going to call someone out ? Call [url="http://www.****************** said:
http://www.******************[/url] if you want a website that will work, not this cut and paste cowboy wannabe !

Rob[/quote:1diz01oo]

Awe, I'm impressed. You've been following me. You make a great website Rob, the same one for everyone.

I market my own business and offer help to others but in no way claim to be the end all to end all like your arrogant ass.[/quote:1diz01oo]

mAry...
That was LAME... :cry:

Don't worry about .."breakiNg a NaIl"....KICK HIS ASS..... :twisted:

Name
Jesse
Mikey P said:
Personally, I really dgas because I know most everybody here.

But for the sake of the future growth of this board I will make it mandatory that the user's city and sate are in the profile to the left.

Does this mean I can post again without fear of being booted? You got my credit card.

Brian R said:
White-Magic rebuilder":1iamppmi][quote="Brian R":1iamppmi]I'm pretty sure he's reading this from a book. Have a thought of your own?[/quote] HA ! Worlds newest SEO guru ( with the crappiest website known to man ) is going to call someone out ? Call [url="http://www.****************** said:

Rob[/quote:1iamppmi]

I market my own business and offer help to others but in no way claim to be the end all to end all like your arrogant ass.[/quote:1iamppmi]

Look , I apologize for coming on so strong . Why don't you put that poor example of a website out of its misery and let Tre hook you up with a site that will exude professionalism . And don't try to blame that crap on your brothers son , or your wife's nephew , that whole mess of a website has your stink all over it.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
"Rob Allen".............Look , I apologize for coming on so strong . Why don't you put that poor example of a website out of its misery and let Tre hook you up with a site that will exude professionalism . And don't try to blame that crap on your brothers son , or your wife's nephew , that whole mess of a website has your stink all over it.[/quote]

Hey ...douchebag.... !dork!

Why don't you SAVE your apology.... :!:
And ..GeT the Hell...OUT OF HERE..... :!:

For you INFO........Bryan is my "BITCH"... :twisted:

Don't come into my BAR...& ..."PUSH-UP-ON MY BITCH".... :shock:
Just take you PaTheTiC Arse.....Back on the "OTHER-SIDE"..of the tracks... :x

Do TRE...a Favor and offer him up for ADOPTION... :!:
Hopefully he will be adopted by a wealthy family....
That can AFFORD the "TheRaPy" that is INeViTaBlE... :oops:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Brings in the business deusch bag. I thought you and Tre were the same guy. Your mother probably had to stick a different colored pacifier in your asses to tell you apart.

I've seen his website, great templates. :roll:
Brilliant!
myfamilycarpetcare.jpg

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Hey look at that...Harper and I both see you as the same thing...just different spelling. Must have come from the same template.

Oh, and thanks for the help Harper...I think. :?

With friends like that....

Brian R said:
Brings in the business deusch bag. I thought you and Tre were the same guy. Your mother probably had to stick a different colored pacifier in your asses to tell you apart.

Brilliant!
myfamilycarpetcare.jpg

Brings in the business ? With that site ? Maybe if you cater to half wits and illiterates . Leave it to a Cali fruit to end a post dreaming of A holes .

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
White-Magic rebuilder said:
[quote="Brian R":8eg61e3a]Brings in the business deusch bag. I thought you and Tre were the same guy. Your mother probably had to stick a different colored pacifier in your asses to tell you apart.

Brilliant!

Brings in the business ? With that site ? Maybe if you cater to half wits and illiterates . Leave it to a Cali fruit to end a post dreaming of A holes .
[/quote:8eg61e3a]

I'm catering to one now.
You're welcome.

I'm not going to waste any more time on an inferior man making inferior,kindergarten websites. Maybe if you knew the basics of SEO, I could give you a pass, but your lack of any basic knowledge makes any advice you give out dangerous to anyone's business.

Word to the wise, taking this guys advice amounts to hiring a guy to clean your carpet with a rug doctor- it's gonna end badly.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Hey, didn't the Rug Doctor earn the Gold Standard from CRI?
:lol:

Good God, you are making me out to be a hack website know it all like yourself.
I don't "pretend" to know it all like yourself.
My website isn't the prettiest and I don't claim to be a guru of web design.
It's a Yahoo website for crying out loud. The fact that you even bring it up in a thread and giving me hell about it means you're more of a dumbass than I thought.

It's a "free" website...just like anything I will offer up in the info dept is free as well.
I don't try to charge an outragous fee for every crappy thought I have.

And before you try to tell me ....your crappy thoughts aren't worth a dime.

Brian R said:
Hey, didn't the Rug Doctor earn the Gold Standard from CRI?
:lol:

Good God, you are making me out to be a hack website know it all like yourself.
I don't "pretend" to know it all like yourself.
My website isn't the prettiest and I don't claim to be a guru of web design.
It's a Yahoo website for crying out loud. The fact that you even bring it up in a thread and giving me hell about it means you're more of a dumbass than I thought.

It's a "free" website...just like anything I will offer up in the info dept is free as well.
I don't try to charge an outragous fee for every crappy thought I have.

And before you try to tell me ....your crappy thoughts aren't worth a dime.

Your version of " free advice " is hazardous to ones business health. Glad to see that you are climbing off your soapbox, you are an amateur, and the best advice you could give anyone is to consult a professional .

Do everyone a favor,save your website analytical threads for the crowd at DIY, they like to buy into cheap and free. I took the liberty of posting your advice( and your crappy site ) and self puffery threads at several professional website design forums, we all got a laugh - thanks a lot !

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
You should join me but somehow I think your feet are glued.
Any advice I give is from experts or real world experience on my part. Anything that I'm not sure about, I tell them that....and then aks Fred about it. :mrgreen:

The exposure you've gotten is far more laughable than what I've gotten.
A ride along? Really? :roll:
I repeat. :roll:

OK, I'm done with you junior. Any comments I've made have given you way more credibility than you're worth.
Watch out for those mirrors.

Oh, and good day sir.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom