Barry Costa and why we hold the L&L raffle. Buy em NOW! $5

John Olson

Name
John Olson
For those that haven't gone over to ICS Barry Costa lost his father yesterday to same disease that took his daughter Leukemia. Barry and his daughter and now his father as well, is the reason we hold this raffle each year. The Costa family touched our lives in a way we can never repay. This raffle is just a small attempt at showing how much they mean to us and at the same time joining the war against this terrible killer. Many of you on the board have had your life changed because of cancer and this raffle is for you and your loved ones as well.

Lets break last years donations!

We are now accepting monies for tickets. The price is $5. Please make checks/money orders out to Superior Cleaning Solutions We will also take credit card payments. We cover the credit card fees so if you doantae $5-$500 on your card that is what the L&L Society gets.
Please send to:
Superior Cleaning Solutions
948 North 1610 West
Orem UT 84057

Suppliers
Superior Cleaning Solutions-(1) CTI Stain Kit (1)50% off a $200 Chemical Order Coupon and more cool items to come once I figure out what but it will kick butt.
Jeremy Sweetland/Encap Store-4 boxes each containing 1 gallon of Snake Oil & 1 Qt of Magic Bullet + Every Mikeys Board Member that buys 5 or more tickets will receive a $25 off coupon code for EncapStore.com good for online purchases over $175.00.

Joe Bristor/Wanders-Not sure what he sent but he sent something.

Waiting to here from other suppliers from here as well as the manufactures we do business with.

Mikeysboard Members whom have bought tickets
Peter Szuba
Cory Kenyon
Doug Dimick

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
Hey John!

Just sent you an email from Mikeysboard regarding the raffle with my cc information for $100 donation.

I challenge all others to match that contribution!! :D Let's blow out last years total!! 8)

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Joe sent 3 glides 1 aw29 1 Prochem quad and 1 Prochem TI

John Gehl
Al Pulson
Thumbs up carpet cleaning(forgot your name sorry posting from my phone)
donated today.

Should have more items to list for the raffle when we get back from arizona!

Keep the money rollin folks!

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
Steve in Omaha said:
Yer a good man Doug!

I'll match that $100

Is the cc info pm'm to John the way he wants it handled?

Awesome Steve!!! :D :D Am thinking John would do that. That is the way I did it anyways. Challenge is still on!!! Come on people!! Let's beat this thing!! 8) That is cool Lora! Half way to last years total!!!

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
that is awesome Lora!!! That challenge is still out there for anyone to match that $100 contribution!! Come on people!! Lets beat last years total!!!!! 8)

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Still haven't heard from any suppliers other then Jeremy and Joe Bristor about kicking in anything but we got more money in the mail.

I am not sure who Julington Creek Carpet Care is but they bought tickets :)

Oh I have decided to throw in a Mytee Lint Hog and a Barry Costa Basic Carpet Repair (single DVD). We are still thinking of a Big ticket Item to add.

We are willing to accept donations from ANY SUPPLIER or MANUFACTUER so Cobb, Jon-Don, Mytee, Judson, Oxley,vac Away even Magic wand and Interlink your all welcome to pony up something and you will get credit along with the goodwill from everyone who has and will buy tickets :)

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
I am sure our organization (through John's sales rep Myrna) is making a donation to CAD day and a second donation to the very worthy L & L fund-raiser. This was recent and John hasn't had time to update.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Yes Scott Hydro-Force/CRW Supply is donating a Groom Solutions Chemical Package for the L&L Society :) Interlink Supply Corprate stores are still welcome to donate something as well Scott :mrgreen:

P.S. Just to be absolutly clear while we run the L&L Raffle in conjunction with our CAD it has NOTHING to do with us and everything to do with the L&L Society. A supplier that choose to donate a raffle item is donating to the Cause and not to us. This is why all are welcome whether a manufactuer or a competitor.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Thanks Chad. Steve Cameron donated as well. Should have a list of more items next week! This is shaping up to be the best raffle ever!

Lora Olson

As of this morning...we're at $940. VERY AWESOME!!! 8)

I'd love it to push over $1000 before this Memorial Day weekend is over!

And please if anyone here has lost a loved one in the military, we will be thinking about YOU and honoring your loved one this weekend! Thank you for your sacrifice. And for those of you who are veterans...I'll thank you in November. This holiday is for the guys I can't thank in person anymore. :(

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Chris Hagan (Interlink Supply in Reno) just doanted a Spraymaster Sprayer! Thanks Chris, Scott and Amy :)

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
John you have my credit card(I think or call me), put me down for $100 also. Barry donated his marathon medal to my mom this year during her cancer struggle. It would be an honor to help out.

Mark Saiger

also, I am sending a competitor friend of mine your way this week for some items. I told him to just have you call me if there are questions.

Have a great weekend!

Mark Saiger
www.saigers.com

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
John,
I put this in the other thread above. Not sure you are getting it, so I put it here as well.

I'll add $100.
Give me a call or p.m.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Nice! Thanks Mark and Ofer. Now we need more stuff from the suppliers and manufactures on the board.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Barry Costa just donated a Basic and an intermedite DVD set plus we are adding a free seat in his next WRT in October. It just gets better and better watch for more goodies as alot of manufactuers haven't stepped up yet so I know more goodies are coming.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom