Barry Costas DVD's

Chads

Supportive Member
I just wanted to post about those DVDs I got from John Olsen. They have been great I feel like I could possibly take on quite a few repair jobs. The thing with the DVDs is they are there if you want to go watch again and you can also pause Barry when ever you want and then pick it back up where you left off. the videos are very thorough and have been very beneficial for me. The only problem with these DVDs is they are so good that I feel that I need to go and spend money on some good repair tools, especially a kool glide great tool. So to John Olsen I thank you for these great DVDs and I would recommend buying them. :D

ultraclean

Hi Chad
Any chance you could post a link to a supplier that sell the DVD's Please.
Thanks Andrew

Jack May

That Kiwi
Name
John
John was giving them away a while back with any donation of $xx 20 I think to a certain charity.

PM John Olsen on this site or send contact via his site and ask John.

John

Chads

Supportive Member
Actually I have Barrys Costas master series dvds complete version I won them in Johns raffle and I was going to buy them if I hadn't won them and yes I think they are very good especially if you have any employees to train them with.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Sorry about missing this Thread. The DVD's will be on the site today. You can email me and I will be happy to get some sent out to you. I'll shoot you a PM as well.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom