Basic Coatings scrubber

lance

Did anyone at connections run it? It looked and felt very well built. $2400.00 if I remember right.

The guy at Basic said you only clean laminated floors, no sealer. Wood floors get cleaned and sealed.

Is Laminator Plus still in business? Anyone using their products?

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Buddy of mine uses that machine, he likes it. I would personally only use it if I also offered "real" refinishing services, as most calls will be for floors that need more than "clean and polish" (what 99% of the callers say on the phone). This has been my experience from the last 2 years offering cleaning, and cleaning/polishing.

I used the Lamanator plus product on Thursday, did a 600sqft job, came out real nice, my only problem with it is that it takes a very long time from start to finish.

lance

Bill I would think that a real wood floor that hasn't been taken care of would also need more than a clean and polish.

I would like to get good at cleaning laminate floors and the basic guys said it would work better than my OP machine and a pad. They don't have a sealer for laminate just cleaners. Do the laminate floors you work on have traffic lanes that don't clean up very well because of years of use?

Are you happy with the results you get with the Lam. plus? How long did it take to do the 600 sqft. job?

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
I saw the Basic Coatings Dirt Dragon at Connections and was very impressed. Basic Coatings is a dominant player in the wood sanding / screening / refinishing market. They have recently begun to target carpet cleaners as a market.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I like the looks of it, if we cleaned wood floors I'd get one just because it looks professional.

ProductImages%2FMainImages%2FE1000%5FEM12%2FEB88900%2D12%5F300x300%5Fmain%2Ejpg

0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1o_dmvjFmbU0]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom