Battery powered Orbot

Mike Draper

Does anyone run one of these? I was extremely impressed with the one we used at the Phoenix Ronald McDonald house. They aren’t cheap, so I would love to hear some feedback on someone who has put some heavy use on theirs as to whether it has held up or not?

Mikey P

Administrator
No but my battery powered Shark did an AMAZING job on my super dense olefin rug at my cabin

2.5 years worth of silt and hair

Name
Steve Lawrence
Does anyone run one of these? I was extremely impressed with the one we used at the Phoenix Ronald McDonald house. They aren’t cheap, so I would love to hear some feedback on someone who has put some heavy use on theirs as to whether it has held up or not?
Anyone know how long the battery lasts?

(Spell check on this program will not let you write certain things--I give up.)

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
Problem is they dumb down the motor to 3/4 HP or maybe even 1/2 HP. The Orbot machine are already a bit under-powered IMO, so I'd pass...

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris

The battery version does have a 3/4 HP motor. The Cimex is 1 HP. Plus, not all motors are created equal. Not a huge Trinity fan, but their 1 HP motors have much more torque than the Orbot single HP motor.

The battery Orbot is without a doubt nice to use, but it has to be awful slow.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
The nice with the Orbot is that if your battery is running low, you can still use it by plugging the charger in. Apparently, it will power the machine and charge the battery at the same time.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom