Battle of the Truckmount Manufacturers...?

Mikey P

Administrator
Do you or your company manufacture carpet cleaning Truckmounts?

Do you have what it takes to get in the Live Greenhorn Chat room and debate your product's virtues with other manufacturers?

I (and I imagine you all) want to hear Larry's, Duane's, Bob's, Les', Brevick's, Yappy's, Vlad's and any of the Blue Box makers opinions on just what makes their products the best.

Who is game for this coming Wednesday night?

F

FB7777

can you imagine Butler and a couple of those mentioned debating TMs?

its not so much that Butler is so far out of their league, I'm not sure that they're playing the same game

Mikey P

Administrator
"Butler" is a super polished package but in the end it is just a blower, pump, a few hoses and some sheet metal all mounted on a platform that wears out in 50 thousand miles.

Joel D

Name
Joel Darker
i dont get the butler thing

a butler owner i know who also has a 421 admitted that in many ways the boxxer out cleans the butler because of higher heat thus faster dry times

now i understand theyre very conveniant and fast and so good for large companies but they seem way over priced to me

not looking for a war just something ive been wondering

G

I love you guys man; yall remind me of my favorite toilet paper; hickup :mrgreen: ; another Margarita gone!! :oops: :lol: :wink: :twisted:

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
We used to do that as panel discussions at trade shows here in the east ages ago.

They could be boring (when the guys acted too politically correct) or great when one of them would cut loose with something unexpected.

Farenheit251

That 50,000 mile platform stuff is bull. My ptos went 220,000 and 240,000 miles plus a lot of cleaning before the engines went. My ex partner and I both bought 100,000 mile warranties on our latest GM vans and neither of us got to use it.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Chavez's cousin, the local dude I took under my wing, went to B'Ham and bought a used Butler with over 200,000 mile on it and it runs like a champ. Looks like it swam the river with him, but runs like a champ.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Is he legal?

If he isn't I would like his name so I can inform ICE to deport him asap.

John Watson

admiralclean said:
Chavez's cousin, the local dude I took under my wing, went to B'Ham and bought a used Butler with over 200,000 mile on it and it runs like a champ. Looks like it swam the river with him, but runs like a champ.

Probably one of Swans old units, these units are worn or it might have been Waynes from M & M. Same guy I got my JEM from, think Wayne said his went to Californiay.

Steve Polous said that he will try to join on wendesday or he will try to get someone from hydramaster to participate....is it 5pm est. on wendesday?

F

FB7777

more like they possess common sense :lol:

this place may give you some exposure, but...

its what this place will do to you while you are exposed :shock:

Mikey P

Administrator
you should have heard the Pro Chem guy listening to my explanation..

lol, he asked who else was going to be there..

I mentioned Savage, Cobb, Les and Duano maybe and he was like " Who the hell is that?"

Greenie

cause lord knows, if you don't have a blue box machine, you aren't anybody to speak of.
at least some companies pulled a Profit in 08.

Back
Top Bottom