BBB?

darcie smith

Name
darcie smith
Got a call from the Better Business Bureau. They want us to get accredited and pay them $42/month to use their logo on our trucks, invoices, etc. Worth it? Not worth it? Anyone have any experience with them? It's a trusted name or I wouldn't consider it

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
It's a marketing tool. It adds a little credibility to your reputation in some people's minds. Often BBB's have an online presence as well that may help Google find you. At $500 per year you have to ask yourself if there is something else you can do that will be more productive.

Reactions: Jimmy L

Mikey P

Administrator
yeah, no.

Find a leads type group that meets once a month like Letip or BNI and use the membership, who should be well known in the community, to be your authoritative guarantee'r

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
Your sentence structure sucks

In the 70's they made comic books for kids with learning disabilities, notice the very urban looking dude in the Easy Reader says "this comic book is easy to read" logo..

1573754865543.png

I'm going to have Fred install that so any thread with less than ten words, none of which that contain 3 syllables, gets automatically labeled just for you, Matt and Fenster.

darcie smith

Name
darcie smith
yeah, no.

Find a leads type group that meets once a month like Letip or BNI and use the membership, who should be well known in the community, to be your authoritative guarantee'r
We are joining IRN as soon as I can figure out childcare so I can go to meetings. I’d take squirt but it’s a 40 min drive.

FredC

Village Idiot
I could be wrong but I think the only time people even think about the BBB is as leverage in a complaint

Every once in a while I'll here Clark Howard or similar mention them

I suppose it couldn't hurt but probably money better spent elsewhere

Last edited:
Reactions: Matt Middleton
Name
Matt Middleton
I could be wrong but I think the only time people even think about the BBB is as leverage in a complaint

Every once in a while I'll here Clark Howard or similar mention them

I suppose it couldn't hurt but probably money better spent elsewhere
Exactly!

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Googling carpet cleaner in my area and BBB listed cleaners start coming up on the third page. Every once in a while BBB does a little optimizing but it doesn't last long.

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
I get enough jobs to more than cover the cost but certainly doesn't move the needle much. I did get one a while back that turned into a $1500 commercial job and will likely be a once a year type thing. I never even put their stuff on my website or van, I guess maybe I should do that since I'm paying. I pay $30 per month.

Reactions: Cleanworks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom