BDCC Van Contest.

Mikey P

Administrator
Beat this one and I'll send you and a loved one to Necker Island for 2 weeks of fun in the sun with Sir Lisa.

rj001.jpg

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Just get Nick to pony up a few picks .....and it will be game over......

F

FB7777

I don't think one of Bane's burning vans in Clene Times can beat that POS

-JB-

Name
JB
Wish I had a pic a my first van.

YEAR~1974 Chevy (was 1991)
COLOR~ Pea green
VAN TYPE~Old G.E. Service van
CUSTOM GRAPHICS~six foot GE Logo on the side had been removed, but totally rusted the GE into the paint. Giant BAND-AID on the ass end over a HUGE dent.
BODY~ Had rust holes big enough to toss a football through.
TIRES~ Four studded snows ALL YEAR BABY!!
CUSTOM EXHAUST~ made of several old coffee cans
COST~ $400.
The fact that people let me into their homes ...PRICELESS

Name
George Valliant
Ok, everybody play nice. I just called the # on the van and Frankie sounds hell-a cool.

He'll be joining later after he finishes dinner with his mom. He's been doing rugs since 2000 and bought this van used not too long ago.

I told him he won the ugliest van contest and he totally cracked up...

Nice guy. He never heard of MB before and I mentioned this is a great site he could learn alot by joining.

Greenie

So...maybe Frankie is not the right wing gun toting christian with a bad taste in music that is van says he is?

It'll be great to have him here.

I was gonna ask if it was Becker's rig before i saw the plate.

-JB-

Name
JB
Be willing to bet he's just got a wicked good sense of humor!

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I WIN......!

No contest....when will this end cas i gotta buy a camera and there is NO DOUBT that my truck will blow yous all away.......it still has the glued on sticker on the Taiwan replacement panel that we rivited on..

OH THIS IS JUS TOO EASY......hang on TWO DAYS!

anyone wanna bet a fi.....?

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Man, I've been looking all over for the past year for "Dave and Nancy's" Truck. It's a mid seventies ford f-150 with some sort of chicken wire enclosure on the back. It has some sort of hay or something weaved in and out of the chicken wire, and around the top is barbed wire, and it has all these wooden hand painted signs made of scrap wood that say things like, "Republicans, the enemy of the working man" and "Capitalists, enslavers of the american people". It has a bunch of troll dolls and naked barbie dolls glued to the hood and along the side of the box of the truck, and then the nicest piece of scrap wood on there has another hand painted sign that reads, "Dave and Nancy's Carpet Cleaning. Professional Steam Cleaning"

I didn't have my camera, and the guy started to get weirded out that I was following him trying to take a picture with my cell phone.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom