Be honest now....

Mikey P

Administrator
Lets say your house and all your business belongings burn down in a horrific fire tonight, you and the fam make it out OK but everything you own, vehicles, toys and biz equipment will be getting replaced by your insurance..

What will you buy again and what will you go in another direction with?

and no you don't get to replace your Toyota Corolla with Porche 911...

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Lets say your house and all your business belongings burn down in a horrific fire tonight, you and the fam make it out OK but everything you own, vehicles, toys and biz equipment will be getting replaced by your insurance..

What will you buy again and what will you go in another direction with?

and no you don't get to replace your Toyota Corolla with Porche 911...
I am already looking at buying a phoenix. Just sold another old machine to add to my piggy bank. That and a brand-new cleanco compact 47 will do me till I die.

Joseph225

Don't know that I'd change anything. MAYBE get a big-ass Sprinter in place of the truck trailer combo...but I've currently got a 16 foot trailer, and I REALLY like the room that gives me to work with. I don't know that you can get a Sprinter with 16 feet of cargo area. I think that I have, perhaps, reached a point where I could make use of a legit double wand machine, but I don't know that an 870 will do what I would expect it to, that way. Maybe an Aerotech, in a big box?

Reactions: Mikey P

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I don't care to replace my current slide in with any others on the market. And this will be the last box truck I own. so a van with the new aerotech direct drive is on my bucket list of stuff for the insurance to replace.

And I'd like to get another GMC2500 Denali if mine goes bye bye. It all depends on how big the check would be

Mikey P

Administrator
I don't care to replace my current slide in with any others on the market. And this will be the last box truck I own. so a van with the new aerotech direct drive is on my bucket list of stuff for the insurance to replace.

And I'd like to get another GMC2500 Denali if mine goes bye bye. It all depends on how big the check would be
would you replace your helmet?

D Luke

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
I'd replace the Butler with an identical Butler. Replace the Cimex with whatever OP Mike uses. Replace the 15" CRB with a 10". Replace the Dev 14 with a new Dev 14.

Reactions: Cleanworks

D Luke

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
It's probably about 4 years old. I just replaced the swivel. Also changed over to the fixed manifolds and the current valve Tom uses. As far as I know it's identical to what he sells now.

Reactions: Mikey P

D Luke

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
IMG_20200917_105458386.jpg

Joseph225

Only difference is you don't have the adjustable manifolds. Freaking LOVE my Devastator.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom