Be prepared..

Mikey P

Administrator
right Damon?

1626038073839.png

What do you vets keep on hand, just in case...?

Reactions: Nomad74

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
right Damon?

View attachment 109351

What do you vets keep on hand, just in case...?
I got that backpack sprayer that Sarti got. I also bought 2 replacement batteries for it. When I get time I'm going to go through my Vibe and replace all the 1/8 ice maker lines. I think your theory may be right about me having an air leak. Hopefully my pump isn't the issue.

I have multiple shelfs of backup parts. But never the part I need.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
why, is your pump cavitating?
are you using in any powders with oxy in the formulation? (mixed hot)
the tiny oxygen bubble release can cause cavitation in diaphragm pumps

..L.T.A.
Larry, I don’t know what’s happening yet. I need to go through it.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Pull the slack if any, cut the ferrule off and start with new ferrule and compression nut.
The nut isn't the problem. And when I put that damn thing on that frickin compression fitting kept jumping out of alignment. So after the 6th time I said **** it. I'm still going to check it, but I don't think that is my air leak. But if I'm wrong I'll admit it.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Today I went through the entire system on my Vibe. There were no air leaks or water leaks anywhere. I then pulled apart the motor and tested it in my kitchen sink. it was not making enough pressure to push my finger off the outlet or even make a spray when pinched off. I removed the cover to the diaphragm and it looked to be damaged. Looked like the spring slipped off the plunger and then damaged the diaphragm. I ordered a new pump for $168.

733A13BF-C2B2-4718-8E14-F32D840B28BF.jpeg5F409FD2-C852-440E-B9D2-21609AC6BB9A.jpeg

steve_64

I keep old parts for emergencies. They may not work right but can usually get the job done until I get new ones.

Nothing fails often enough to keep new ones except belts. At least that's how I do it.

Reactions: Cleanworks

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
German glue for belts.
Small bottle not cheap...
Saved me two times ..
You tube German glue ...
Every cleaner should have a tube...
Break a item
Fixed...
Belt snapped fixed...
Your other half will say maybe there is something good about carpet cleaning...lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom