Be warned!

Mikey P

Administrator
I am hearing rumors of some members here getting so upset at one another that they are getting involved in hacking into each others computers.

I'm make it real easy to understand.

Liars, cheats, hucksters and sociopaths will be eliminated from the flock.

Think long and hard about just how far you want to take your stupid little quarrels here boys.

Able 1

Name
Keith
Mikey P said:
I am hearing rumors of some members here getting so upset at one another that they are getting involved in hacking into each others computers.

Think long and hard about just how far you want to take your stupid little quarrels here boys.

It's funny... kind of why I stayed away from the web for soooooo long.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xEzGIuY7kw

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Well i guess it's SAFE to say it ain't me as i'm STILL waiting for the Dink ta show up an' teach me how to post pictures........

Name
Bill Soukoreff
I had a competitor find me here for the sole purpose on trying to spy on me. He then started to steal copy of my website. At first I did not care as they have a pretty low reputation here in my City. But when he stole my tag line, that really ticked me off. So I found his IP address and put a special message that only he would see when he next visited my website. That got his attention and he phoned me the next day. Eventually he did remove the offending content.

Can I get him banned?

Seriously.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Bill Soukoreff said:
Can I get him banned?

Seriously.

Banned?, just "out him" instead
Spill the beans, dude

he'll slink in the shadows or step out and tell his side

.....................................................................................................................................

Boys and girls, it's JUST A FCKING DISCUSSION BOARD

GET A GRIP

..l.t.a.

Name
Bill Soukoreff
He doesn't post here much. I don't think he really has a side to tell. I saved the emails back and forth from him.

Ken Marcus of OxyGenie but he goes by the name Genie here.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Get the Gay Magician onto him.

One poof and he's gone. :wink:

Ooroo,

:roll:

Mikey P

Administrator
I'm gonna say it again here in this room.

If you Bulletin Board tough guys want to live in the boxing ring here and punch each other with insults all day long, you better be prepared to get your ass knocked out once in a while boys.

Greenie

Some can take a hit, some have a glass jaw.

The oxy dude pulled that crap, I just helped him out the other day with some tech stuff.....sheet.

G

Mikey P said:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=23799

I agree that this needed to be brought up, Mike. I believe it should have been brought up a while back! It wasn't very long ago that some jerk gave me a pretty bad review on Yahoo. It wasn't a customer. And i really don't think I had it coming!

Mikey P said:
If you Bulletin Board tough guys want to live in the boxing ring here and punch each other with insults all day long, you better be prepared to get your ass knocked out once in a while boys.

Some people are just immature jerks!

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
never had this happen but have gotten 3 emails saying that I have been watching this post:

Hello Doug D,

You are receiving this notification because you are watching the topic, "Top 5 Guitarist & Singers" at "The World's Greatest Carpet Cleaning Forum". This topic has received a reply since your last visit. You can use the following link to view the replies made, no more notifications will be sent until you visit the topic.

If you want to view the newest post made since your last visit, click the following link:
http://mikeysboard.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 9&e=294449

If you want to view the topic, click the following link:
http://mikeysboard.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=26847

If you want to view the forum, click the following link:
http://mikeysboard.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=2

If you no longer wish to watch this topic you can either click the "Unsubscribe topic" link found at the bottom of the topic above, or by clicking the following link:

http://mikeysboard.com/forum/viewtopic. ... atch=topic

--
Thanks, MikeysBoard.com Moderators

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Doug D said:
never had this happen but have gotten 3 emails saying that I have been watching this post:

Hello Doug D,

You are receiving this notification because you are watching the topic, "Top 5 Guitarist & Singers" at "The World's Greatest Carpet Cleaning Forum". This topic has received a reply since your last visit. You can use the following link to view the replies made, no more notifications will be sent until you visit the topic.

that's happened to me a few times in the last week or two also

..L.T.A.

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
Mikey P said:

WTF? I have been waiting for 3 months on Greg C to fly down and kick my a$$ like he promised and now there is a hacker

What is the carpet boards coming too?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I figured I would wait til SFS near you to save money. That way I get a twofer, giving you your beating and SFS. :lol:

Cameron1

Mikey P said:

I thought that's what you wanted us to do

randy

Name
Randy
steve said:
Mikey P said:

I thought that's what you wanted us to do

Now that was funny Steve. I think Mike is concerned with possibility of the FBI getting involved. That last thing he needs is the Feds searching his house because some whackado is claiming they were hacked or whatever. Personally I think this is more of the Board Wars with a few computer clowns screwing around. A few people were angered by the success of this board and the failure of others. They really take this serious.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
boosters???

If one has sufficient vacuum......

WHY would they NEED a....booster......huh?

Back
Top Bottom