Bear Rug 'Cut to Size' - Video

Stevea

Hi Jerry,

Nice to hear from you. The edges were sealed with hot melt using a tip on the glue gun made for that. Here is what it looks like, fits on a glue gun.

IMG_2952.jpg

IMG_2953.jpg

If you need one, let me know, you pay for the shipping and I will give one away, since you let me video you making a repair and I got to share it with others.

SA

jerry ACC

Name
Jerry Lightcap
Steve,
Yes I would love one of those tips.
Would you happen to have any of those hot knives with tips that you had at the class for sale ?
I would love to buy one from you as mine is a cheap piece of junk.
The tip may come in handy as I've started to clean trophy mounts as an add on.
PM me your address or I can pay via Paypal.
Thanks, Jerry

Harry Myers

Name
Harry Myers
Nice Steve . Pretty cool. Those Orcon glue tips can be bought fom a carpet tool supplie place . Now Orcon is going out of business in less than 60 days. Go get your tips.

Stevea

Hi Harry,

Yes, good tips. I heard that from a very reliable source also about Orcon, Amazing! I heard they were just closing everything down, after tomorrow they will not take any more orders for anything and will close up in May.

I guess one never knows what is going to happen next.

Take care Harry

SA

Stevea

Jerry,

I feel kind of foolish now that I reviewed this clip and realized I did not seal it with hot melt but I actually seared the edges to seal them, due to the material. It was accomplished with a hot knife.

I am sorry for answering before reviewing, I do use the tip I showed you for sealing a lot of edges on rugs but this was one that needed something else first.

I hope this answers your question.

SA

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom