Bed Bug's Run Like Hell

postaldave

Bed Bug's Anyone Cleaning Mattress What Now What to Look For.

These are nasty little critters. Don't :twisted: Bring Them Home With You, Can Cost You Thousands In getting rid of them.
Look close at the Mattress,blood tiny spatters, or smuge blood spot's. Look ,Pull back the Piping on the edge, there Hiding there, or holes in the mattress there hiding there, Flat look's like a tic, but has a little pattern on its back. Full and round when Full (blood suckers) When Its hungry looks flat. Very Small. If you see these critters Run Like Hell.

Reactions: Art Kelley

-JB-

Name
JB
bedbugs.jpg

bed-bugs-life-cycle.gif

http://images.google.com/imgres?img...&tbnw=131&prev=/images?q=bed+bugs&gbv=2&hl=en

Newman

Name
Chris Newman
I just learned I have a large yellow 3 pad bed bug in my shop. I calling the encapsulator, err, I mean the exterminator.

cimex.jpg

Cimex lectularius the common bed bug, is a bloodsucking nocturnal parasite of man. Other hosts for this bug include chickens, bats, and some domestic animals. Cimex feeds by piercing the host with hollow tubes derived from the maxilla. Saliva injected at the time of feeding is associated with local and sometimes widespread urticaria. This pest has become less important over the last half century with general improvements in household and personal cleanliness.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
It's also said that alcohol kills them immeadiatly. So I would guess that Steri-Fab would be a good chem to keep on the truck, if you are going to clean upholstery or mattresses.

Name
Nate W.
rwcarpet said:
It's also said that alcohol kills them immeadiatly. So I would guess that Steri-Fab would be a good chem to keep on the truck, if you are going to clean upholstery or mattresses.

I concur. Steri-Fab is an awesome product. We been using it since the early 90's.

-JB-

Name
JB
It's also said that alcohol kills them immeadiatly.

well shoot!

if that's the case there won't be no problem with them at the Sheraton In Nashville!

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Bundy rum is the answer.

Drink several each night.

The resultant alcohol fumes that emanate from the pores of your skin will keep them at bay and they won't bite you.

They are also hitch hikers, so check your bags BEFORE you take them inside your house after a trip.

It is not uncommon for travellers that stay in five star resorts/hotels to go on overnight dive boats and sleep in bunks where back packers may have slept recently.

The unsuspecting tourist then gives the bed bugs a free ride back to his hotel where a new infestation occurs.

They also love cane furniture and hide behind paintings, etc; on walls.

There is a world wide epidemic of them which has been going on for the last six years at least.

Ooroo,

:(

Name
Lee Stockwell
OK

This thread has given me the heebie jeebies!!

Gonna get some of Bruder's juice ASAP! For MY house, just in case. I travel just enough to be dangerous.

Thanks,
Lee

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Close member of the family currently has a case down around Chattanooga. Family member came to visit an left a suprise.

Told her about Steri-Fab , she says the company wants to use the heat method.

I'll watch thank you!

Sent from da bak seat of a Purple Caddy where the roadkill is real : )

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Heat works as well. Folks use the eTEs and ELEs for killing them suckers.

Gotta be careful when using claims that heat will kill bed bugs in your marketing if this is a service that you provide and you're not a Therma Pure franchise. If you do, expect a lawsuit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Desk Jockey

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Gotta be careful when using claims that heat will kill bed bugs in your marketing if this is a service that you provide and you're not a puroclean franchise. If you do, expect a lawsuit.

SO thats how they stay in business huh?

Jeremy N

Supportive Member
Im not getting close to bed bugs on purpose. That's just gross. It won't be in my marketing material.

Reactions: GCCLee

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
But your honor, I just carried the mattresses outside while I cleaned the carpet..... Yes, I know this is Phoenix and it's a hundred and twenty outside, but I wasn't tryin to kill anything, honest!

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

Name
Shawn Forsythe
Make no claims or invoices for services for which you can't legally justify.

That means;
a) You must use any pesticidal chemicals or processes consistent with the EPA registered directions or label. Any pesticide chemical or process must be U.S. EPA registered.
b) You may need to have a pest control or exterminator license in your jurisdiction.
c) The Product used must be registered for the jurisdiction for which it is used. (some states accept Federal EPA alone, while others have their own separate registration)

Reactions: GCCLee and Hoody

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom