Bed Bug's Run Like Hell

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Can we use the term

Hot Air. : )

Sent from da bak seat of a Purple Caddy where the roadkill is real : )

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
Killing bed bugs with heat is based off of an expired patent and shouldn't get you in any legal trouble. The patents that the company owns are relating to heat and filtration during the process.

microban and steri-fab will kill bed bugs but only by direct contact. This will usually not solve the problem because bed bugs are nocturnal and can stray long distances to hide out. They are also very small and find the tightest hiding places of all pests.

The reason bed bug treatments are so expensive is because of the sheer amount of labor that goes into one. All bedding has to be rolled to the center of the room and bagged and removed for cleaning. Laundry the same way. All cracks and crevices must be treated. Those little buggers have been know to hide beneath wallpaper edges they are so small and sneaky.

The reason they are making a comeback is because the pesticides that used to be so effective on them have been banned. DDT worked amazing on them. Bed bugs are actually building a resistance to pyrethoids which is the most used type of pesticide.

And finally, Yes in most places advertising or providing a service to treat for any pest requires a license. Even if you are not using pesticides. Even offering a service to smash ants with your thumb requires a pest control license.

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
Most state require a license to apply pesticides. Here they use the tes to heat the room to 140. They keep it that way for up to 8hrs. They charged one of my customers 10k. Took 1 day and he used his tes. It was a flood company not the other one mentioned. I clean up after

gene

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
So technically

We Just Steam Clean correct, cant make claims of any killng, disinfecting or sanitizing?

My TM gets hotter than 140
Felas.

Sent from da bak seat of a Purple Caddy where the roadkill is real : )

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom