Being a premium 2%r is a pita

Mikey P

Administrator
IMG_20230906_061210.jpg

Reactions: Living The Dream

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
Especially, when you feel the need to get it all out at once.😬😉 A vacuum for each hand😂 Must be a tight schedule 🤣
One for traffic (Kirby) before I move furniture.

Then I move furniture
IMG_8945.jpeg

And use the Oreck to pick up the scraps and dust the boards and heaters
IMG_8947.jpeg

Now for Upholstery
IMG_8952.jpeg

And I will admit, the Turbo tool and gecko were not used. I used the PCQJ with the Hybrid Greenglide and banged out 2 small bathrooms and kitchen, it worked wonderfully.
I hack cleaned it for now, after Texas I am coming back to re caulk, brighten the grout around the pisser, caulk the tub. So I charged a little for now and gonna charge about 25% of the cost of my Advanced Multi Cleaning cost for this one bathroom....... (right MikeyP?) You gotta fast track me.

IMG_8948.jpeg

Had to stop after this job and lube up my Hydramaster
IMG_8955.jpeg

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
I don't move furniture. Call someone else.
I do move furniture. And a lot of my customers have had other cleaners not. They tell me all the time as I am cleaning for them, hence, the other cleaner is not cleaning for them.
Some people have no idea, they are just lucky.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I understand what you’re trying to convey, and I also understand why you had to ask the question, but there’s really nothing that compels me to just hand you the answer.
Start prevacuuming every job and the light might come on.

• Love
Reactions: Mike J

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
Im gonna start using these more often

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
a lot of times under low beds, its the "dirtiest" part of the house and the bseboards are nasty. How do people even live like this... scroll in
IMG_9032.jpeg
IMG_9031.jpeg
notice the cord management, I love that Oreck cord. Easier to manage than a 2" vac hose.

Cant wait to upsell a little after the Advanced Multi Cleaning course with MikeyP

IMG_9044.jpeg

Last edited:

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
a lot of times under low beds, its the "dirtiest" part of the house and the bseboards are nasty. How do people even live like this... scroll in
View attachment 124353
View attachment 124354
notice the cord management, I love that Oreck cord. Easier to manage than a 2" vac hose.

Cant wait to upsell a little after the Advanced Multi Cleaning course with MikeyP

View attachment 124355
After all these snooty rich houses are cleaned from your process of moving all that furniture, what is your average invoice on them?

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
After all these snooty rich houses are cleaned from your process of moving all that furniture, what is your average invoice on them?
Not as high as a normal house as far a a modest house being wall to wall. These are gonna make me more when I clean wood and hard surfaces after the Texas Advanced Multi Surface Cleaning course.

These high end homes take more time to not scratch or break things.

ALL customers are treated equally, same quality of work, its just more potential liability.

Plan is to have a $1K MINIMUM soon, with full run of the house, and clean more than 5 bedrooms carpets.

goal to average over $2K, one setup. If it takes 2 days, its more.

Last edited:
  • Love

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
Moving furniture is not how I look at it. Sliding and shifting furniture the least amount of distance and replacing in exact spot is a. lot differnt than actually moving furniture. If I spend 1 hour pucking up and slide, vac, wipe boards, the TM is not running, the doors are shut with AC on, or heat.

When you master putting sliders in with a flex of the calf muscle,and have enough to do a few rooms, even on light furniture so you can slide them right out of the room to create space.

Legs never contact pre(cleaning)spray, cleaning spray, and dont need tabs or blocks, saves time and money.

Furniture sliding got a bad rap.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
These high end homes take more time to not scratch or break things.
I hope you stick to your $1k minimum goal for this reason. That’s the main reason I asked that question

I make more money/hr with normal and sometimes neglected empty houses than I do these snotty, museum houses

Reactions: Mike J

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom