Being On Radio For FREE!

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
Recently, as I am sure many others have - have been invited to be on the biggest local talk radio station in our city for the 2nd time. After this show played I booked 7 jobs and the coolest thing about it is that it doesn't cost a penny!

Heres the show!!

http://kiroradio.com/listen/9955105/

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Hey Ben, I listened to your broadcast while I prepared Alice Springs Chicken for the family.
Great Job, you pulled off what most here (including myself) probably couldn't.

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Ben, one part of the broadcast that I was concerned about (and I have seen a few carpet cleaners make similar comments in their advertising) was when you guys were talking about the things found in dirty carpets and one of the hosts suggested that dirty carpet has about the same "shit" found in a dirty toilet (not a quote but similar) I get alarmed when conversations go there, because if I really believed that then I would 't have the 1st sF of carpet in my house! I don't think you intended for it to go quite that far, however it did. Just sayin

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
Yeah It could definitely be perceived that way.... The angle I was trying to pursue was that of not cleaning for appearance but cleaning for health benefits and than educating people on all of the angles to consider etc. Thanks for the feedback!

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We've been on the local talk show 3-times this winter, never with those results. That's great, 7-jobs!

The most we got out of it was "hey I heard your brother on the radio" or "hey I heard your guys on the radio".
Talk radio doesn't have the numbers here that it must there but I figure it was free and any publicity is good even with a goose egg for jobs.

Seven jobs, man that's great!

Reactions: bensurdi

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Great stuff ben! Those little guerilla marketing campaigns can really add up over time.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom