Belfor Restorations?

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
They are a very large and well run restoration company. They are not a franchise organization. We clean rugs for them from time to time and have had no instance of abuse or slow payment.

harryhides

Name
Tony
We have worked with and for them for years - no problems here.
Always straight up and fair.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Very cool. I just dropped off copies of my insurance papers, workers comp info, references and so on. The person that's giving me the push say they're way behind in their carpet cleaning, and I'm in seasonal slow mode. Sounds like a win for both of us! :)

Willy P

Name
Willy P
The Bridgeway( Vancouver) office- Holy Smoke, are they BIG! I've heard the Surrey warehouse is even bigger. I did one job for them at a large Catholic church- the priest was tickled with my work and when I phoned in about the billing, they asked if I was interested :)

leesenter

The Surrey office is probably the single most fantastic restoration office in the world. NO KIDDING.
They have two freeze dry units in there. One similar to a Munters' set up. The other one is a shipping container type of box that can immediately freeze dry hundreds of boxes and then the sublimation can be controlled manually. This shipping container can be removed from the wall of the warehouse and be ready to be put on a ship or airplane within half an hour.
When Holy Scriptures and things of this sort get wet one of these containers are dispatched to the site and often training provided to the end users who won't allow their items to be viewed by outsiders.I believe there are five such containers located around the world.
Surrey's office guru is a man named Gary Bird. Truly remarkable person. He has the motto--"necessity is the mother of invention". I have promised not to talk about some of the things I have seen there. Its truly incredible what they have invented there though.

G

I use to clean for them after Ivan in their Pensacola office; they are an international restoration disaster reaction company with a lot of government/UN contingency contracts; they are a global operation. You can go anywhere with them. Good Luck; you landed a big one Willy P. They moved away from here after Katrina; we did some clean up stuff in New Orleans and a few other Places.

Back
Top Bottom