Ben Surdi @ Scottsdale..

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Not until he goes public and ponzi’s Millions, and where the hell is his Ferrari?

SamIam

Name
sam miller
My guess is if Ben were in my town he would do well, but the client base wouldn’t be able to sustain all the over head!

Reactions: Giorgio

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I'm still under the impression that it matters not how much you make (in this case 4million)...
...but how much you keep.

Reactions: Nomad74

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
but how much you keep.

what's his net salary??...no clue
but unless it's bloviating bullchit, 34% net profit ain't buttcheese for any company with presumably that much overhead

$4 Million A Year with a net profit over 34%

..L.T.A.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
PEE-ESSS

I met JB (one of the morons that got a vac-tat) at trade thingie fest years ago .
he only knew me from the boards before then

I forget what booth/table we were at or what gear/equipment we were looking at and who was behind the booth/table
but he looked me and said,

"wow you really are a smartazz aren't you?!?!!"

well duh....

..L.T.A.

Chris A

Name
Chris
I've always assumed that when Ben posts a number you either need to divide it in half or multiply it by two to get the truth, that said he seems to be great at marketing and building his brand, I do see him ask some really dumb technical questions on the FB groups that makes me wonder how they get as much business done as they do without messing up a bunch of stuff (maybe they don't)

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
PEE-ESSS

I met JB (one of the morons that got a vac-tat) at trade thingie fest years ago .
he only knew me from the boards before then

I forget what booth/table we were at or what gear/equipment we were looking at and who was behind the booth/table
but he looked me and said,

"wow you really are a smartazz aren't you?!?!!"

well duh....

..L.T.A.

Was it at this one?

Reactions: Dolly Llama

todg

Name
Michael Marcus
I'm owner operated! A real family business! Donald Trump is Family Owned and Operated...Highest Rated On Yelp & AngiesList - Sounds to me like a lot of ass kissing! If you want to be the highest rated in your state, take an Ipad with you on your estimate and job and tell them you'll take $50 off there deal if they give you a 5 Star Review...I go to a Chinese Food place here in Vegas that if you write a 5-star review you get 3 free egg rolls...LOL...I beg barter and steal to get people to write reviews for me...Actually, when people meet me they love me...LOL

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom