Ben Surdi @ Scottsdale..

Mikey P

Administrator
Our Key Note Speaker for Scottsdale in November...

How Does Someone Go From Bankruptcy And Dark Times To Years Later Having A Home Service Company Doing Over $4 Million A Year with a net profit over 34%?
Meet Ben Surdi - Ben started his carpet cleaning company in 2008 with an old rusty truck, a dream and something to prove.
Ben now employs over 28 people and runs one of the fastest growing companies in the United States making the INC5000 List.
Ben will be talking about his story, his strategies that allowed him to rapidly grow his business. Marketing, Branding, Compensation Structures, Running Highly successful sales meetings to get your technicians to bring in an average of over $35,000 in revenue and more
https://www.carpetcleanerseattle.co...KxWyi9jL8vMlZ1wZbkLuen_p7jSgKA5R3AYf5L74HGZCc

Reactions: J Scott W

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Our Key Note Speaker for Scottsdale in November...

How Does Someone Go From Bankruptcy And Dark Times To Years Later Having A Home Service Company Doing Over $4 Million A Year with a net profit over 34%?
Meet Ben Surdi - Ben started his carpet cleaning company in 2008 with an old rusty truck, a dream and something to prove.
Ben now employs over 28 people and runs one of the fastest growing companies in the United States making the INC5000 List.
Ben will be talking about his story, his strategies that allowed him to rapidly grow his business. Marketing, Branding, Compensation Structures, Running Highly successful sales meetings to get your technicians to bring in an average of over $35,000 in revenue and more
https://www.carpetcleanerseattle.co...KxWyi9jL8vMlZ1wZbkLuen_p7jSgKA5R3AYf5L74HGZCc
https://www.carpetcleanerseattle.com
Another magic water company.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
We cant all rely on our Canadian wit to atract new clients..
He may be great in building up a company but his marketing looks like a knock off of Zero Rez. Plus he knocks all other carpet cleaners like you and me. I know you need new clients but that doesn't mean we have to like them. Go read his web site. Just as you get started reading someone pops up to ask if they can help you. Pisses me off when they do that. Let me finish reading your web site first and if I have any questions, I'll call.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Reactions: Bruce Humphrey

FredC

Village Idiot
I was going to comment how this is incredibly ironic because of how much crap Mike gave him back when he first started. Wasn't it over an airpath or something?
I think he flaked on an auction....and then something with some other deal...a truck I think.

But Mike thought he was fos in general iirc

Wand Slinger

Name
Christopher Paulhamus
I'll do 8 times distilled, you are infringing on my patented process!

Last edited:
Reactions: Cleanworks

Mikey P

Administrator
I'm more that happy to admit that I was wrong about Ben's appealingly sketchy start.

He and I have stayed in touch all along and I have immense respect for anyone who can figure out how to employ 28 people in the Seattle area economy.

I'll be in the front row, all ears.

Ron if you'd like to lead a class at the same time as Beb on how to squeeze an extra gigawatt out of a portable for your fellow dedicated loaner operators, that can be aranged.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I'm more that happy to admit that I was wrong about Ben's appealingly sketchy start.

He and I have stayed in touch all along and I have immense respect for anyone who can figure out how to employ 28 people in the Seattle area economy.

I'll be in the front row, all ears.

Ron if you'd like to lead a class at the same time as Beb on how to squeeze an extra gigawatt out of a portable for your fellow dedicated loaner operators, that can be aranged.
I like the success story. Anyone who can succeed in this business to that extent, I take my hat off to. There is a lot more to this business than just marketing. I think he's done an incredible job. I'm just picking him apart as if I was his competition.

Reactions: Bob Pruitt

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I like the success story. Anyone who can succeed in this business to that extent, I take my hat off to. There is a lot more to this business than just marketing. I think he's done an incredible job. I'm just picking him apart as if I was his competition.
I don't take my hat off to anyone. I don't wear a hat.
I do wear pants however...I'll pull'um off and you can kma! 😉

Reactions: Cleanworks

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I think he flaked on an auction....and then something with some other deal...a truck I think.

But Mike thought he was fos in general iirc

He had a bad experience with the hydramaster 870 total pita, but since they don’t make it anymore maybe there’s some justification.

What’s he running now 650’s?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom