Bentley or Ti wand

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I'm looking for a new wand.

I want a lightweight 2" that is easier on my body and fingers.

Any suggestions from the field??

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Dave Yoakum said:
I'm looking for a new wand.

I want a lightweight 2" that is easier on my body and fingers.

Any suggestions from the field??

I own both, Dave
(if you mean a "prochem" Ti)

no question about it... unequivocally the Ti .
you WILL need a back strain reliever for it

..L.T.A.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Can you run a 14" wand with the portymount?

I hear Olsen sells a 12" greenhorn with a shear kit.

S

sam miller

I love my Ti its superlfy with 1 inch jet extenders and 10002 across the board and of course Lisa's Hybrid glide. !dork! Iseeru :roll:

Its flushtastical! Word! Peace out Napoleon.

Mike Draper

ergonomic TI wand is where its at. If you need something that is easy on the body, that's it. I love mine and dont regret spending the small extra for the ergo option. I was having some serious back issues and I didnt realize it was do to my Greenhorn until I got rid of it and bought my ergo ti wand. Ive never had a sore back since. My trigger hand doesn't hurt on long days either.

0032.jpg

S

sam miller

Mike Draper said:
ergonomic TI wand is where its at. If you need something that is easy on the body, that's it. I love mine and dont regret spending the small extra for the ergo option. I was having some serious back issues and I didnt realize it was do to my Greenhorn until I got rid of it and bought my ergo ti wand. Ive never had a sore back since. My trigger hand doesn't hurt on long days either.

0032.jpg

Funny thing is I ordered a assembly manifold s bend for My ti wand and they sent me the one for the ergonomic wand! Funky cold medina. the one they should have sent me works on the quad and the ti better looking part then that giant U thingy

Mike Draper

My wand is an Prochem Titanium wand. It is their ergonomic model. From what John says, Stanley Steamer had a deal with prochem for many years that nobody else could own one except them. Well, that deal is long gone and now anybody can buy one, and I highly suggest it. John Olsen with Superior cleaning solutions carries them and all the other necessities to pimp them with. the wand is gong to make you a million bucks over its life and save you from lots of back and hand pain so dont worry about the price, just buy it. !gotcha!

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Mike Draper said:

0032.jpg

How is the ergonomic TI wand different from the Greenhorn? I could use some back and hand relief.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
It was sears not stanley, the same but different :-) I'm out of the office but can help ya if you PM me. The boys at the shop can only quote you list. A pimped ergo TI will run about 1650 wth your choice of back strain reliever and check valves with 11002 jets. Take 200 off if you want a standard. For exact I have to log into the office.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Johnny said:
Mike Draper said:

0032.jpg

How is the ergonomic TI wand different from the Greenhorn? I could use some back and hand relief.
The Ergo is what SS was trying to do with the Stryker. It keeps your wrist straight and you push with your elbow at a 90 degree which helps take stress off your shoulder and elbow as you use your triceps more then your shoulder.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
he aint spending tha number John but it is great to know you are there

Mike Draper

with the erg ti wand you push with the palm of your hand, then when you pull back the trigger is pulled. plus, my gun valve is 2 old and still works perfect.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Is a ergo Ti worth 3 bentleys?

And is the Bentley swivel a plus or a minus?

Are those Venis wands of Joe's, Cob's or Kenny's worth a crap?

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
My Viton VT14 from Joe is almost 6 feet tall and weighs 9 lbs, has the green glides on it, thermometer, high shear kit, soft touch, n everything else listed on the site. So far no issues, and the customer service is also top notch. I paid under $600 or so w/ thermometer installed on it. This is working for us.

http://www.realcleaners.com/tt14_wand.html

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Dave Yoakum said:

Are those Venis wands of Joe's, Cob's or Kenny's worth a crap?
Made in America by Americans with American craftmanship of made in vietnam by some kid sold into slave labor......you decide.....

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Made in America by Americans with American craftmanship of made in vietnam by some kid sold into slave labor......you decide.....[/quote:6gifrcy1]

Exactly.

Take care,
Lisa

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I have 2 ti wands collecting dust Yoakum if you want to buy one

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Dave Yoakum said:

Are those Venis wands of ... Cobb's worth a crap?
Dave;

My choice for best performance would be the Bentley 14" w/GG.

(Metal Glide if you like more agitation)

I think the swivel does add the ability to easily clean around a corner.

Larry

P.S. I didn't hear any comments on that flimsy "Y" tubing shown on the ergo.

S

sam miller

Larry Cobb said:
[quote="Dave Yoakum":ei6y5anl]Is a ergo Ti worth 3 bentleys?

Are those Venis wands of ... Cobb's worth a crap?
Dave;

My choice for best performance would be the Bentley 14" w/GG.

(Metal Glide if you like more agitation)

I think the swivel does add the ability to easily clean around a corner.

Larry

P.S. I didn't hear any comments on that flimsy "Y" tubing shown on the ergo.[/quote:ei6y5anl]

I dont know how flimsy it is its just ugly big Y.

lance

Larry

P.S. I didn't hear any comments on that flimsy "Y" tubing shown on the ergo

It's so ugly it took everybody's breath away. somewhat amus

Mikey P

Administrator
Personally I hate the swivel but I do love that metal glide, great agitation.
I also love the light weight and the terrific vacuum on the bentley.
I suppose you could just adjust exactly were you want them and do a little well job on it and all would be good.

For a while..

Bob Foster

:lol: Mike you just reminded me that I need to leave right now and go to my shop and tighten up my Bentley manifold before my first job this morning.

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
Mikey P said:
Personally I hate the swivel but I do love that metal glide, great agitation.
I also love the light weight and the terrific vacuum on the bentley.
I suppose you could just adjust exactly were you want them and do a little well job on it and all would be good.

For a while..
Can someone point me to a picture of the metal glide on the Bentley?

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I got a 12 inch greenhorn with the sheer kit from olson. I thought it was a bit overpriced however its a kick ass wand with outstanding dry times. I was gonna get the bentley wand but mytee can no longer sell glides and they discontinued the 12 inch bentley

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
juniorc82 said:
I got a 12 inch greenhorn with the sheer kit from olson. I thought it was a bit overpriced however its a kick ass wand with outstanding dry times. I was gonna get the bentley wand but mytee can no longer sell glides and they discontinued the 12 inch bentley

Who says you can't get a Bently 12

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mytee-8312-Bent ... 0072200015

They are also listed on many sites.

Is it true about not coming with a glide?

All the sites say they come with a glide.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom