Anyone using the Bently wand?
How do you like it?
Pro's and Con's ?

Thanks

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
what size do you have Jimbo. I am have been changing out wands. I didn't like the titanium wands, look gross and just wasn't feeling it, so I swapped some out for our Blue line wands(12) and Prochem(12) but just bought a green horn 14inch. The problem with the blueline and green horn is the 2 inch at the handle when we were at 1 3/4 with the Prochems it made a big difference on my sausage hands. The prochems are tanks

so over the next couple weeks we will be picking up a couple more with the bad info on the bentley out there we were going to wait it out

PCCN

Bought one when they came out a few years back to get under restaurant tables. Was good initially but after a couple months use, the grip on the handle gets loose and the company SWEARS all you have to do is tighten it up. If ours was any tighter it would break the bolts! Also, was told we could use it without the glides. NOT POSSIBLE! (The head where the glide slides on is not machine smoothed and won't slide across any carpets-period.) Glide does wear out very quickly. Suction is pretty good on short comerical grade carpeting, but NOT on residential. Absolutely doesn't pickup the water nearly as well as our plain PMF or Pro-Chem wands. Plus, the price is rediculous for what you get. We have seen they stopped their huge advertising campaign and changed the design a couple of times since we bought, so this lets you know its NOT a big hit with cleaners.

Name
John LaBarbera
PCCN said:
Bought one when they came out a few years back to get under restaurant tables. Was good initially but after a couple months use, the grip on the handle gets loose and the company SWEARS all you have to do is tighten it up. If ours was any tighter it would break the bolts! Also, was told we could use it without the glides. NOT POSSIBLE! (The head where the glide slides on is not machine smoothed and won't slide across any carpets-period.) Glide does wear out very quickly. Suction is pretty good on short comerical grade carpeting, but NOT on residential. Absolutely doesn't pickup the water nearly as well as our plain PMF or Pro-Chem wands. Plus, the price is rediculous for what you get. We have seen they stopped their huge advertising campaign and changed the design a couple of times since we bought, so this lets you know its NOT a big hit with cleaners.

We sold some with out glides only at the request of a few dist. who had access to glides. Mytee never said it would work with out a glide. If you're saying your grip is loose and can't be tightened send it back to Mytee with your return info and what is the problem and we will gladly upgrade it at no charge.

John

Name
Lee Stockwell
We love ours. 14" non-swivel, with both the newest stainless manifold and metal glide.

Great extraction rate, and very good ergonomics.

One of my techs shared your concern about the larger tube...just had to teach him a different "grip" that was easier on his hands (with ANY wand). It's a joy to clean with it.

Bob Foster

Just put my new Mytee replacement manifold on the Bentley 14 non swivel. Joe Bristor had 5 jets on his manifold and the new Bentley has 4 jets. We will see how it works out.

Thanks again Nathan Pepper from Mytee for taking care of this for me. John, I think Nathan is doing a great job for your company.

PTMatt

Name
Matt Martinez
I have a 14in xl bentley with the new manifold and absolutely love it! I would definetly recommend getting one with a swivel.

Bob Foster

I've now used the wand for a few days running 11002's x 4 and love it. I did angle the ouside jets just a little. I don't have any side spray and it works great.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom