Berber Apt Cleaning

ErikG

I have a Question for you guys, How would clean rat nazty Berber carpet Also remember not a huge budget and time for apartments. I use powermax with some oxygen clean floors at 210 with 350 psi . If I have wicking we orbot with ricks juice or cimex the unit we clean our next unit. What we have found is communication is key here.
We use low psi so we dont through the moisture barrier and found its works good .

Farenheit251

The HM rotary Dri Master would be perfect for your situation. Don't even think about new as there are dozens almost new for $1500. You need to demo/rent 1-2 weeks before buying.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
ErikG said:
I have a Question for you guys, How would clean rat nazty Berber carpet Also remember not a huge budget and time for apartments. I use powermax with some oxygen clean floors at 210 with 350 psi . If I have wicking we orbot with ricks juice or cimex the unit we clean our next unit. What we have found is communication is key here.
We use low psi so we dont through the moisture barrier and found its works good .

English as a second language...? me too... :mrgreen:

My opinion on berber, is to clean as you would clean anything else. I would up the pressure to give it a nice rinse and do an extra two slower dry strokes.
Immediately drop an airpath and move on the your next room. I guess running your orbot after rinse is not a bad idea, I just haven't done it- I only got myself an orbot two weeks ago.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
The key is to agitate your prespray and when you wand it to suck up each row one slow stroke at a time.
No back and forth spray and suck strokes.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
honest to God, we have little to no problems with trashed berbers
Of the very few issues we have had, 99.82% were OUR fault ..either due to faulty equipment or just plain laziness/fatigue

, like Zee, we clean it the same as any other carpet.

97.23% of the problems CCr's have with berber are poor wand techniques
That's the reason for all the pixie dust juices on the market...cause way too many CCr's don't know WTH they're doing and seem incapable of figuring it out

Berber (any loop pile) is no different to clean than any cut pile.
It's just less forgiving of POOR technique

.L.T.A.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
dry vacuum the bugger, you'll eliminate 99% of any wicking issues
You can flush it as much as you like after, it'll come clean as a whistle.
My last berber, on the 31st
the worst room
IMAGE_859.jpg

from 500sf of berber, the above room and the living room
IMAGE_858.jpg

From the whole place. Whiter soil/dust from the 3 bedrooms
IMAGE_861.jpg

IMAGE_862.jpg

IMAGE_863.jpg

layers are always interesting

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Like I said slow extraction strokes as the technique to use.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom