RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I am looking for something like the Airpath, how is the Mighty

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
The Mighty fan is 1/5th the fan the airpath is. However, Cobb is putting taller wheels on his and that does make a big difference.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
I have a couple power-flite F-6 fans, it isn't an air path but if isn't $500 either

so far they have worked fine for me

Jimbo

Get the Airpath...you won't be disappointed...plus it gives you bragging rights to your clients...you'll be the only guy in your town with one!- Jim

Bob Foster

DriEze has not brought it out yet. I want one too. Studebaker has absolutely none left.

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
I have the mytee fan. Raised it up on 4" brackets. Still only good for hallways and not disturbing Christmas trees. If I could go back, I would put the money towards Airpath.

Fred Homan

Will Drieas make the 10,000 CFM like they had at connections? WHY don't others make 10,000 CFM's in the same style?

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
The guys at Studebaker said the big fan took down breakers and made tons of noise. That may be the reason they didn't put it into production.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Since we use a "regular" AirPath to dry 40x40 banquet rooms, I'm not sure there was a need for the big version anyway.

Bob Foster

When DriEze starts producing the AirPath I hope that it will have a roto-molded case like their other blowers.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Mark Cermac posted a pic of the new DriEase AP.

It's on the Pembeton fest thread.
The size is smaller and lighter than the original.

I'm curious, if it flattens out a cut pile carpet directly under the fan?

..L.T.A.

Greenie

For gawds sake don't buy a mytee, just pissin in the wind, at least the F6 moves some air even though the one i fired up rubbed the housing something fierce.

Sometimes you just need to save your pennies and buy the best, it actually cost less in the long run.

Back
Top Bottom