best all around encap product.

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
It is about that time to order more encap juice. I am totaly happy with the releasit ds but in the spirit of being
a consumer i wondered what other good stuff was out there. I tried the vacaway hot knife and encap booster and liked it but i think the ds is maybe slightly better. Other than that there are alot of shit encap products like the jon don encap and the prochem encap. what are you guys favorite encap all around? ( quality, dilution, price). I would like an un biased opinion so if you sell a particular brand you might sit this one out or if a particular company has given you lets say a free or discounted truckmount to earn your endorsement you might sit this one out also lol(no offense guys ). Im probly needing to get at least 6-8 gallons of encap juice so your thoughts are appreciated

The Preacher

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=38014

i've used them all, Cobbs, Releasit, JD, Vacaway, Surround, and some i don't remember and this product cleans at the top of the heap.

i'd rate it as good as Steve Smiths Vac Away stuff, although i haven't done side by sides.

it shouldn't cost much for shipping as you seem to be close to Jerms place!

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
if you have tried some....stick with releasit....

i have tried a handful, and everytime i was pissed i had tried something else...

TRUST ME ON THIS

Grant D

Hydroxi pro blows alright, but not in a good way. Ever try drying some in a dish? Sticks like glue, think it's going to vacuum out of the carpet?

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
juniorc82 said:
It is about that time to order more encap juice. I am totaly happy with the releasit ds but in the spirit of being
a consumer i wondered what other good stuff was out there. I tried the vacaway hot knife and encap booster and liked it but i think the ds is maybe slightly better. Other than that there are alot of shit encap products like the jon don encap and the prochem encap. what are you guys favorite encap all around? ( quality, dilution, price)

First you must understand what chemicals you are using and what they are made for.

You mentioned "Encap", OK...what are you going to use it for?

There are 3 ways to use them for cleaning. Pad cleaning, Encap cleaning, and HWE.

If you look at the label/directions, you will notice what each chemical main purpose is for. Just because one chemical worked better than the other does not make one inferior than the other. Comparing Hot Knife and booster to Release it DS is comparing apples to oranges. They're all great products, however 1 is made for pad cleaning, the other is straight encapping, and the booster is not an Encap, but works great for all 3 types of cleaning above.

So before you ask what's the best product, first figure how you are cleaning, than figure out which chemical will do the best job for what you're trying to accomplish.

Once you've reached that, you will get better answers.

Bill MartinS

I agree with Bill 100%. Some products are made for soil removal ,( hwe, pad cleaning),.. They don't do as well if you just scrub n run with them. And vice a versa

Bill your getting smart in your old age :wink:

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
I know you did not want to hear the opinion of anyone with a bias. So, I wont share any opinions.

I'll just send you a free gallon of Encapuclean Green Double Strength. You can try it out and report back what you think of it.

Just send me a PM or email with your shipping address and I will get the encap juice on the way.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Junior, since you don't want opinions... Here are the facts. I'll gladly put Snake Oil TSHF (& Magic Bullet) up against any low moisture product side by side on any synthetic carpet. With any VLM equipment, Cimex included. Admittedly, Rick's product does have an edge on natural fibers as the pH is lower and the built in flouro is a really nice feature.

That said side by side on synthetic carpet Snake Oil is the strongest product hands down. Take your current 2 favorite encaps & some snake oil and clean side by side, by side. Test it anyway you want: Dollar for Dollar, label direction dilutions, equal amounts of product, crystalization or pure cleaning performance... Snake Oil will win decisively with or without the encapsulating booster. Get a gallon & try it for yourself.

That said when Snake Oil (@2oz per gallon) is compared to Releasit Encapclean DS (@4oz per gallon) Releasit has a higher foam cap. This can lead to over application of the Snake Oil IF you are looking for the same level of foam. That said, the cleaning power is roughly equal at that dilution with a slight edge to Snake Oil especially when dealing with greasy/oily soils... This is nice when dealing with Olephin & polyester carpet.

Just remember that a gallon of RTU Snake Oil is supposed to cover 400 sq ft and has less foam than Rick's Product when it's diluted at 2oz per gallon. Go by recommended coverage not the amount of suds on the carpet. If you want the same foam level that you're accustomed to w/ Releasit go 3 oz per gallon of Snake Oil and use 6oz of the 4oz product. Just flush your machine out betweeen cleaning solutions as the polymers may gel when mixed.

Doug, if you had a less than stellar experience w/ Snake Oil, I'll gladly replace it with an equal amount of the encap of your choice. Keep the Snake Oil or give what you have left away to a member here... Just PM me with what you want & where you want it.

frank

Name
frank pulido
Jeremy what do you use to apply snake oil to get that coverage "Just remember that a gallon of RTU Snake Oil is supposed to cover 400 sq ft", a electric pump, what size jet, 01,015,02,03 I'm learning about pad cleaning and would like to know. can you please explain that for me. I have a 20" brute with spray system and it does'nt cover that much with 2 .015 jets.

thank you
frank
http://www.pulidoscc.com

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
I have 2 17" brutes & I use 9502 jets, for a 20" I'd use 11003 jets. This gives you a spray pattern with minimal overspray keeping the solution where you need it: under/directly in front of your pad. Shower feed is just a simple matter of trigger control... Be stingy with the Snake Oil otherwise your usage cost goes up... Of course he same could be said for any product.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom