Best and oldest customer

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Today I had the honor of cleaning the home of my best and oldest customer. This is Mrs. Bales. She is 101 years young and a real hoot. I’ve been cleaning for her ever since I first started in the biz. She is sharp as a tack, always asks about my boys and the status of my business. She has some great stories. Still gets around on her own. I always give her a super deal because she’s my favorite.

7DBDA718-4666-4537-A0E2-292B787E3EF2.jpeg

Last edited:

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
When I think of the wisdom that I find in people in their 80's, then add 20 years more experience, she must be a remarkable woman to talk to.

Thanks for sharing Damon.

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
one of my clients is 97.. she looks like 62 and walks around like she 54. She is this weird frequency triangle religious lady running a biz that helps you get tuned with the energy of universe with messages from Michael the archangel if you channel hard enough with new-age music..... but shes nice and pays well.

Name
BradFenstermaker
Awesome Damon.
We have 10 or so regular widows in their 90s.

I always run late to next appointment because I sit and listen or just chat.

They love to hear about my life and family too.

Reactions: Nomad74

steve_64

I hate it when my elderly customers tell me this will be the last time I clean for them. I never handle it as well as I wish I did.

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
Today I had the honor of cleaning the home of my best and oldest customer. This is Mrs. Bales. She is 101 years young and a real hoot. I’ve been cleaning for her ever since I first started in the biz. She is sharp as a tack, always asks about my boys and the status of my business. She has some great stories. Still gets around on her own. I always give her a super deal because she’s my favorite.

View attachment 94530
Same here.
5A39D6DC-27CB-4D02-A3BF-C85E6EB825EB.jpeg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom