Best bang for the buck....175

jstucky

Name
Jordan Stucky
Looking for a new 175. 17" preferably.

Royal Commercial has outlasted what we paid for it..got a screamin deal for like $350 or a hair more.

What's the best out there for the money?
Are Mytee's as good as I hear their Porty's are???
Anyone used a Saniitaire 175??

Thanks for the input!!
Jordan

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
They're all pretty durable , Jordan .

Just be sure you get a 1.5 HP if you're using for carpet

The best deal is probably PowrFlite's .

I haven't got their ad mailer in awhile, but they're typically on sale often ...like $499

..L.T.A.

gimmeagig

Name
Roxy
I don't know anything about 175s at this point, but I'm realizing that I'll have to get one eventually. So if I understand it correctly "175" is the name of the tool and it is a pad scrubber, right?
Is it just for carpets or are there other applications I could use it for. Is it for good specific type of carpets and not good for others? Are there different pads for different uses? Do they work with my regular prespray or do I need specific chemicals for it? 1.5 hp, OK what about pad diameter, what is the most practical size?
What do I need to know about "175"s?

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
gimmeagig said:
I don't know anything about 175s at this point, but I'm realizing that I'll have to get one eventually. So if I understand it correctly "175" is the name of the tool and it is a pad scrubber, right? 175 is for the RPM. Not only a pad scrubber, but a very versatile machine that can be used with pads, bonnets, and brushes.
Is it just for carpets or are there other applications I could use it for.Carpet, tile/grout, wood floors. Is it for good specific type of carpets and not good for others?Good for most, but some old school guys will argue it will tip bloom some shag types. Are there different pads for different uses? Yes, pads/brushes for scrubbing, bonnets for pad capping/post padding Do they work with my regular prespray or do I need specific chemicals for it?Depends on what you are doing. You can scrub using your normal prespray. 1.5 hp, OK what about pad diameter, what is the most practical size?15"-17"
What do I need to know about "175"s?

http://www.mytee.com/products/product.php?id=POWERGLIDE

http://encapstore.com/cart/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=12&sort=20a&page=1

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Properly outfitted, the 175 RPM floor machine can be used for polishing, buffing or stripping tile floors, cleaning tile and grout floors, cleaning and polishing wood floors, polishing and light maintenance for stone flooring, either as agitation for HWE carpet cleaning or with bonnets and pads for encapsulation cleaning of carpets.

Lots of possibilities if you have the right brushes, tanks, weights, attachments and training.

Some like our Versa Pro can change size to fit the job, as small as 13" or as wide as 21" diameter for wide open spaces and hallways and high product rates.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom