Best chems ?

Mr.cleansalot

Name
JAMES FISHER
As far as carpet goes what pre spray ,boosters ,rinse ,post products do you use ?
I'm a fan of bio break as my go to boost with osr 90 percent of the time I was given a 400lb of Citra heat powder so I try to dump that any where I can only as a citrus boost .
I like flex ice as rinse .
I use fels bar constantly.
Although I don't do much red removal I keep pros choice 2 part .
Aqua silk for organics .
Encap I use ds2 and punch with cymex.
I've heard a lot about saiger sauce and his line but have not tried it .
What are you guys using?

Name
Matt Middleton
Your inventory sounds good. I like Slop and Gobble prespray and Pro Choice Red One for red spots.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
As far as carpet goes what pre spray ,boosters ,rinse ,post products do you use ?
I'm a fan of bio break as my go to boost with osr 90 percent of the time I was given a 400lb of Citra heat powder so I try to dump that any where I can only as a citrus boost .
I like flex ice as rinse .
I use fels bar constantly.
Although I don't do much red removal I keep pros choice 2 part .
Aqua silk for organics .
Encap I use ds2 and punch with cymex.
I've heard a lot about saiger sauce and his line but have not tried it .
What are you guys using?
All of the top line chemicals are good. Prochem, Chemspec, etc. I have been using Saigers Code Red for commercial and trashed residential. Really helps on coffee and beverage stains. It's one product I highly recommend.

Reactions: Walrus Gumboot

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I'm using Prochem currently. You can't go wrong with that line up.

As for the ruined section8 carpets...don't waste it on that. Just get some $3 Awesome that you can get at family dollar and dilute it 24:1 for the trashed ones

Reactions: Desk Jockey
Name
jack zerkie
Had one today lots of blood on white carpet 96 yr old lady . I used the new powder from Carpet Details cleaned up with just the one products carpet looks like new no blood at all. I have pics of before & after on my phone but dont know how to send/ If someone sends their number I can foward .jz

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Had one today lots of blood on white carpet 96 yr old lady . I used the new powder from Carpet Details cleaned up with just the one products carpet looks like new no blood at all. I have pics of before & after on my phone but dont know how to send/ If someone sends their number I can foward .jz
Wait until tomorrow. Some may wick back up.

Name
jack zerkie
I’m thinking there’s another reason you’re suggesting it. I’ve used it. It’s only average.
No its the best I ve found for blood removal . Also works with my Vibe for padding. Nothing works on everything but this works on many things.I use it on first time jobs not knowing how much rezolve is there. jz

Mr.cleansalot

Name
JAMES FISHER
I was using carpet details powder I talked to the owner designer alot while I was using it .
First box awesome second box not so much when I called left messages no return call .
Its in my bone yard of chems somewhere .
They have a good idea being its a all in one encap hwe tile etc. Chem but I had issues on a eye glass place we encapped it left powder foot steps and mixing was a little different but at first loved it .
I am thinking saiger is my next order .
Dat put me up on that line .

Reactions: Mikey P and DAT

Mr.cleansalot

Name
JAMES FISHER
Anyone try monster chems? I bought a refurbished crb from them a few months back .
I ordered enzyme prespray tile prespray and encap from them to try have nothing bad to say . The owner is really cool and supportive.
And I got a good deal on my crb 1200 but looked new and came with a set of extra gears 20 inch with blue brushes China tho uhh

Mr.cleansalot

Name
JAMES FISHER
I got my first crb for 25 but from good will a buddy found can't beat that lol its a Whitaker knock off so I always have trouble getting parts any advice on where to get parts for the Austrian ones ?

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I got my first crb for 25 but from good will a buddy found can't beat that lol its a Whitaker knock off so I always have trouble getting parts any advice on where to get parts for the Austrian ones ?
I've never had trouble getting parts and the Whitaker parts seem to fit my knock off just fine.

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
I use Cobbs Powermax on residential carpet and tile and grout, Prochem Powerburst on the very little commercial I do, and I keep a jug of Procyon for wool rugs, upholstery and sensitive customers. Sometimes I boost the Procyon with citrus on upholstery.

team chile

Name
Frank Jacob
No its the best I ve found for blood removal . Also works with my Vibe for padding. Nothing works on everything but this works on many things.I use it on first time jobs not knowing how much rezolve is there. jz
I have to agree. This product has its uses. We have been using it for 6 months now and it works well. Some things not so much, like old urine stained carpets. Today I tried it on some commercial carpets, using my mytee orbiter and microfiber pad. I must say that it did get a lot of dirt out. The customer was happy. What I like about it is that employees cannot screw it up. I like procyon too, but wanted to get something in powdered form. It also works well on wool carpets, upholstery, and tile. Just have to let it dwell for a minute and agitate.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I have to agree. This product has its uses. We have been using it for 6 months now and it works well. Some things not so much, like old urine stained carpets. Today I tried it on some commercial carpets, using my mytee orbiter and microfiber pad. I must say that it did get a lot of dirt out. The customer was happy. What I like about it is that employees cannot screw it up. I like procyon too, but wanted to get something in powdered form. It also works well on wool carpets, upholstery, and tile. Just have to let it dwell for a minute and agitate.
Procyon is available in powder form. Procyon plus powder.

D Luke

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
is Carpet Details really anything more than Procyon?
I don't know, but I tried to switch to it because the marketing sounded great. As far as I could tell, it was fantastic on soil, but weak on spots. Also expensive considering it calls for 4 oz/gal
IMG_20200917_105458386.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom