Best cleaner for Rhino-Liner?

Chris A

Name
Chris
What do you guys do to keep that stuff clean in your van. Mine always gets chemical stained really bad.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Simple green.. spray, scrub, rinse.. most any soap will work with that stuff. Heck I used our electric powerwasher and hose the thing down while the van was on a slight incline so the water would all drain out the rear.

Cameron1

Chris,

Wash it out real good.........then spray it with tire shine.(foam) It will look new. We keep a can in the van and spray every couple of days.

Chris A

Name
Chris
sweendogg said:
Simple green.. spray, scrub, rinse.. most any soap will work with that stuff. Heck I used our electric powerwasher and hose the thing down while the van was on a slight incline so the water would all drain out the rear.

Maybe I need a stiffer brush, every time I try to clean it still leaves a white residue... POS, next time I'll put down carpet.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I just do the park on a slight incline and hose it out thing.

I had a few areas that bubbled and just cut them out with a box knife and patched with some roll on herculiner from wal-mart.Or get the spray on kind to hit any worn areas.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Linex puts a five year limit on their liners? Basturds. Yet thats what I've got in our van. the funny thing is the rhino liner dealer is right next door, we should have taken it over to them I guess. Lifetime of the vehicle as long as you own it. I've seen 15 year old trucks getting touchups free of charge.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
All these liners are all the same.

If its damaged just fix it your damn self.

Its not rocket science.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Your right its not rocket scienc, but if my pickup as issues.. why spend all the time going to walmart buying the stuff and takeing all that time to do it when they will come next door get my pickup, fix it and have back in our lot in 30 minutes at no cost to me and they will do that as long as I own the truck?

But I understand your reasoning.. Do it yourself and you have another excuse to get out of the house. "no hunny I can't wash the dishes, I have to fix my van!" Did I mention I like your thinking!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom