Best Days For Marketing Pieces?

rhino1

Name
Chris Bolin
Does anyone know or have ideas about what are the best days for direct mail pieces, flyers, or doorhangers to be put out? I always thought Mondays and Fridays were bad days to have these arrive.

Does it seem like you have better luck cold calling commercial accounts on certain days of the week as well? Again, Mondays and Fridays would seem like bad days to try to get things done.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Mail your postcards so they are likely to arrive on Tuesday or Wednesday. The volume of mail delivered on those days is usually light and your postcards will not have to compete with a lot of other mail delivered at the same time.

Controlling the delivery day of your postcards is easy if you use First Class Mail. Just allow 2 to 3 days for delivery - depending on how far they have to go. That's the normal delivery time for First Class Mail in the US.

Postcards have been around for a long time, but they have become a highly-effective modern-day marketing tool.

FLYERMAN

Supportive Member
Name
Ken Raddon
Tuesdays and Wednesdays if the weather is good. If the weather is bad response will suffer.

Ken Raddon.

Scott

I've never seen a correlation either, but most gurus will say Tues or Wed and definitely not Mon, Fri, or Sat.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I don't have proof or have ever seen proof...it just makes sense to me...but then again, some things that work make no sense at all.

Name
Ron lippold
what days do you want to be busy. It seem to me the with the proper demographics you should know more about them, what are their habbits, day care, dog park, volenteers. When I do my post cards I send out about 125 a day five days out of the week. Thats how I do it.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Ron Lippold said:
what days do you want to be busy. It seem to me the with the proper demographics you should know more about them, what are their habbits, day care, dog park, volenteers. When I do my post cards I send out about 125 a day five days out of the week. Thats how I do it.

Stalker. :lol:

Bob Foster

I like to throw mine in the trash Tuesdays and Wednesdays.... :mrgreen:

The only ones I look for are carpet cleaning ones and I get very few of them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom