Best General Spot Cleaner

2Easy

I know my topics are a little boring but I can not search for them so I am starting new topics, plus I am new to the business. My business is office cleaning but I also clean carpets for those same customers. Right now I am using off the shelf spot removers with a lot of elbow grease and still experimenting with them because I have no specific cleaner that I use all the time. Is there one general spot remover anybody would recommend over all the others?

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
For some reason, I have given my family a spotter mix that was just an acid rinse, diluted, in a sprayer, and they claim it's the best spotter they have ever used.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Vacaway Poof is my fav for giveaways... For professional use try Magic Bullet.

FLYERMAN

Supportive Member
Name
Ken Raddon
You can use anything from diluted (I mean ready to use) prespray or even degreaser but to make recommendations it would help if you listed what you're thinking of using and I/we will tell you yeah or nay.

BTW the ones listed so far are all good but I use diluted Renovate from Prochem. It also depends on what you're using to do this spotting with i.e. towels for real quick spots at your janitorial accounts.

F

FB7777

prod-misc-Castrol-Super-Clean.jpg

$5/ bottle from Walmart

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
Judson Juice is hands down the best all around cleaner.

It's tuff enought to remove chewing gum and tar yet gentle enough for delicates and upholstery.

Plus it has excellent deodorizing qualities too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom