Best grout scrubber....

Name
Evets
brush on a pole. Need something that allows you to stand and scrub rather than bending or on your knees. The ones I've found online don't have very good reviews.
Any suggestions?

todg

Name
Michael Marcus
Those work, however, the "blue Carlisle" still is my favorite...The above brushes that Mikey recommended have a screw on the head making your poles flimsy when pushing back and forth...
Amazon product

todg

Name
Michael Marcus
The blue brush is way too soft imo
I get it! Through the years it really boils down to personal preference...Some grout joints are thin versus thick, skinner or wider, coarse or non-coarse...Its what works! I do carry the grout brush you recommend, I primarily use it on high grout and/or wide grout joints...The poll fits on like broom thinner wood poles...I don't like the flimsy effect...

Reactions: Mikey P
Name
Evets
Is 800 psi really enough? I went from 1200 to 1500 psi. Makes a huge difference.
We ran into a job that had some kind of no-slip coating applied and a few places needed a little extra scrubbing in the grout lines. Bending and squatting to scrub sux.
They wanted the coating removed.

FredC

Village Idiot
Which spinner do you use? I have a mytee one and it works ok but I would like to upgrade.

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
I’m tempted, but I’ve been getting decent results with a soft brush and decent chemicals. Plus I have the wimpy version of a pressure pump...

And an ugly van.

• Wow
Reactions: Lee Stockwell
Name
jack zerkie
What method do you use to apply the cleaner. Does the Hydro force work and what about the change in pressure for spraying then the spinner pressure ? jz.

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
use a pump up or a flat mop. Hydro force mists too much when it hits the tile.. unless your doing thousands of sqft commercial

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom