Best high end portable

Willy P

Name
Willy P
John LaBarbera said:
[quote="Willy P":32gs8ebu]One order of Kentucky Fried Ninja- Ofer, this blew the socks off of everything in a portable hands down.

NINJA4-1.jpg

NINJA3.jpg

Borrowed pic (To show vac booster)

boosterBox05-1.jpg

Thanks, Willy. How did that happen?[/quote:32gs8ebu]

Dumbass mechanic couldn't get a bolt loose on a spring. Decided to try the torch to heat it up a bit. POOF! $17,000 in tools and equipment burned to a crisp, van gone. I found my insurance useless as they gave me a whopping $3200 for equipment and my other insurance gave me $6000 for the van.A pothole in the road for sure, but I bounced back.

FyreLyter

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Dillon
Deluxe said:
how does one go about modding for auto pump out and pump in?

On my older speedster I removed the in-line electric heater. This gave me more room for maintenance on my pump and vacs. And it also allowed me to run the mytee piggyback auto-pump out that I wired into my machine, since I do not use the heater I can put some of the available amperage to that. I will soon hard install it into the bottom of my speedster instead of having it strapped to my handle and dipping into my wasted tank from the top cover.

As for auto pump in I found a killer deal on a fast acting dema chemical proportioner that allows my to meter my chemical draw. I hard-installed that into my fresh water reservoir on my speedster, so all I do is hook up a garden hose to it and dip my chemical draw tube into the chem of my choice and it auto fills and meters chemical. The auto-fill is governed by a float actuated valve.

I'll get pics up soon.

But really, if you have the money, buy the LTD. It would not be worth it to sink the money into the portable you have, when you can get one that has everything you need already. I guess what I am saying is that if I was to do it all over again I would probably buy the LTD if I hadnt already upgraded and modified mine.

Hopefully by the time that I need a new one Mytee will have something else spectacular... or maybe I'll just get a truckmount again...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom