Best I could do...furniture stain

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Best I could do...but honestly...didn't think I would end up even budging it!

Tried Bridgepoint Stainzone and Wall paper steamer after we did a rinse first of all just to see if it would move just with prespray and clean (plus get out anything else might have been used)

That didn't work so went to Harvard Stain Blaster (ammonia based) and Black and Decker Steamworks Wall paper steamer...

Feel got lucky to even budge it....

Still treated with some stain zone at the end...

At least we got this lucky....

2015-12-11 08.49.54.jpg
2015-12-11 10.13.51.jpg

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
It's not showing in the pic well...but there was still a bit of a hint of the stain....hoping the rest goes away with the Stain Zone....

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
When ever I say that I always get the feeling I am really saying take two asprin and call me in the morning.

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Looks good, Mark.

I've been using Cobb's Stain Solve on furniture stain. Removed a large spot of furniture stain on white cotton fringe nothing else would budge. I think it's a solvent-based reducer.

Last edited:
Name
Jefftry Tobian
Nice job by the way. I once used red relief and then used stain magic without rinsing it first . It started to smoke and then it turned purple . It freaked me out but this was 15 years ago I kept rinsing with CSS and the purple went away. So my lesson was after you try something rinse it well before you try something else.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Nice job by the way. I once used red relief and then used stain magic without rinsing it first . It started to smoke and then it turned purple . It freaked me out but this was 15 years ago I kept rinsing with CSS and the purple went away. So my lesson was after you try something rinse it well before you try something else.

I have had smoke coming off a rust stain once...they had used something on it prior...I also didn't rinse....applied a rust remover....and the smoke started...then I knew....LOL...

Will never forget that ever!

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
H
haha I had that happen once !

Back
Top Bottom