Best marketing

Robuk

Hi Guys,

I would like some opinions on what marketing works best for you?

Thanks in advance.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Best marketing Ever!!

This may sound a little biased.

But,This is the best marketing I have ever found.

These are some of the reasons how it works better that the rest:

It is the best marketing I have found based on it's ability to bring in new clients almost effortlessly. (30 minutes or less a month)

That has absolutely no recurring costs once you get it started. (Unlike Direct mail, newsletters, inserts and most of those programs offered by the alleged "Gurus".)

Marketing that has the greatest ROI (return on investment)out of any method I have ever tried. 100-1 or better!

Marketing where you very seldomly if ever have to compete with your competition. (Unlike Yellow Pages, and valpak where you advertise right next to your competition.)

Marketing that doesn't just bring in price shoppers.

Marketing that you can start today.

Can be only be found here:

www.FreeMarketingForever.com

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
If you knew of a much better way to market wouldn't you want to share it.

Too many cleaners choose their marketing like a blindfolded person playing darts.
They keep throwing out marketing efforts hoping something will finely work.

Mainly, they get a lesson on "whoops that didn't work!"

They keep trying traditional methods that show little returns for their time and effort.
Because everyone does it.

Do you think that adverting along with all your competition is a smart move?

How many hours do you have to work to pay off your advertising before you can put a buck in your own pocket?

Quit trying to learn from the college of hard knocks.

There is a much better way!

rhino1

Name
Chris Bolin
Dave Yoakum said:
If you knew of a much better way to market wouldn't you want to share it.

Too many cleaners choose their marketing like a blindfolded person playing darts.
There is a much better way!

Sounds like Pirana Marketing, but they call it "blind archery", that's not very original.

I wonder how much this "help" you plan to give away? Your post was a sales pitch.

Other suppliers on this board aren't nearly as blatant as the infomercial you posted.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Rhino1,
No informercial here.

Just letting you in on a few features and benefits of a way of marketing very few bussinesses are aware of. Then cleaners that may be looking for a better way of marketing can make a more informed decision.

About the same as you may do as a cleaner when you introduce services to their clients. You let your customers know how they can benefit from your services and then they make the right decision.

In the case of my marketing. Most here could save a lot of money by creating marketing in their area that continues to market every month for no money or effort once you get it started.

I just got an other whole house job today with out having to spend any time or money.

You could be easily be doing the same thing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom