best or worst idea for powder chemical mixing?

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Get a trucker coffee maker that plugs into a cigarette liighter. Put your boost all in the filter basket holder (without a filter) flip the switch and set up. When you come out you have hot mixed boost all. Maybe replace the glass pot with a metal one.

Any thoughts?

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Use hot tap water mix in ur hf jug by shaking it. Or use tm hot water. Mine mixes uo with about 30 seconds of shaking.

Sent from my g2 using tapatalk. Whofat

MicahR

Name
Micah Richardson
Gary I can show you a foolproof way of mixing it up. I'll be gone M,T,W of next week but can show you Thursday or Friday of next week. PM me your number

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
MicahR said:
Gary I can show you a foolproof way of mixing it up. I'll be gone M,T,W of next week but can show you Thursday or Friday of next week. PM me your number

Is it that thing you do where you ad water bit by bit to the measuring cup I've seen you do?

To the rest of you, I haven't done this yet because I don't want to blow up a coffee maker trying it out. Yes, it might foam everywhere.

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
goofy!!!!

you over think things so much.
just get a plastic one gallon drink jug from the grocery store. measure out your mix dump it in the jug
and fill the jug with hot water...swirl it around a little and dump it into your sprayer..all mixed and ready to go.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Yes, but if I didn't have to borrow hot water or wait for the truck to warm up (I usually warm the truck up by pre-spraying with a hydroforce) I will save time. I am just looking for ways to make it easier to do it right than it is to do it wrong.

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
yea gary you should be super hot when you get too your job..it i have one in my neighborhood i will take a
ride around the block but for the most part you should be up and running at temp pretty quick. also dont be so
worried about trying to save every second and being as fast as you can..fire up the truck when you get to
your job let it idle and take that few mins to bullshit with your customer..the extra attention you give them
with pay off big time later on..

PCCN

meAt said:
B&BGaryC said:
Any thoughts?

doesn't it "foam over"???
Boostall is sodium perk, right??

won't the oxygen release blow the top off???

..L.T.A.
Yep it is. Even mixing a small amount in your prespray jug can blow that little plastic lid of the jug when mixed with hot water. But it does work.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
PCCN said:
meAt said:
B&BGaryC said:
Any thoughts?

doesn't it "foam over"???
Boostall is sodium perk, right??

won't the oxygen release blow the top off???

..L.T.A.
Yep it is. Even mixing a small amount in your prespray jug can blow that little plastic lid of the jug when mixed with hot water. .

yea, i hip, Bro.
Been using sodium perks when needed forever
I just play dumb on TV here, cause i am...

But it does work.

in a coffee maker that that Gar the WonderDawg asked about??

..L.T.A.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom