Best place to buy uniforms?

Ryan

All this heat and sweat is wearing out my uniforms quickly. I need to buy some more, last time I bought the shirts at JC penny and had them embroidered at a local shop. The owner of the embroidery shop gets on my nerves lol this time I want to just order some off the net.

The problem is that every site I find that looks to have decent quality wants a minimum order of 12 or more. I only need 3 or 4 max for now. Can someone recommend a good online retailer?

C

cucu

i was going to say try the army or the navy... they have tons of them

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I like the dri fit golf polos, under armour has some nice ones too. They're not cheap, but breathe alot better, and you're not soaking wet. Bought some locally and had a local shop do it, just go to a different shop?

richard

Name
Richard Weedman
I just purchased about 10 of these from a local biz but I think he can do on line embroidering and orders.
I have had a ton of shirts and a ton of different material and this is my favorite hands down.
It is a great looking golf shirt and real comfortable. I sweet like a hog and this shirt wicks it away like none of the rest.
The tag says 'E.V. Run Golf', 'Evr-Dri Plus'.
Treetop Enterprises, Inc. http://www.treetopenterprises.com or 636-861-1412 - Adam Wedel.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
it sounds like you guys are buying the wrong material in your clothing, bottom line cotton SUCKS, so buy clothing with the least amount of cotton content, for some reason most of the world is fooled into thinking 100% cotton is the best, it holds moisture, wrinkles, and stains way more than blends or 100% polyester, basically there isn't anything good to say about it. underarmour realized this and made millions with polyester clothing.

I wear tru-spec 24-7 cargo pants in coyote tan, they really hide the dirt, dry quickly, don't wrinkle when washed are very comfortable and functional as well as BREATHEABLE, so no issues with sweaty baboon ass. material is 65% polyester and 35% cotton. with my shirts I look for a similar blend or as much polyester content as I can get, again it washes clean. most of your uniform company supplied shirts have a similar fabric blend.

Ryan

Thanks for the replys guys.

I ended up going with queensboro, they have some nice polos.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I had an order with Queensboro, the downside for me was it took over a month for them to ship the order. I hope that's not always the case for everyone.

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Both my orders took about 3 weeks so you do have to wait. I'm happy with Queensboro. The first order I ended up taking a few back, no problems with the exchange from them. I think they give new customers a break.

Albert

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom