Best portable?

West

Name
Clint
I'm sure this has been discussed many times, and I actually never thought I would be buying one, but..... I have a huge on going job that will require a portable. All I have ever ran have been direct drive units, currently running 2 White Magic pro 1200HV's. So I am used to having 20 inches (yes I said 20, it's an HV) of lift and 230-240 degree water! So what are my best options out there for a portable with heat and as much suction as possible. Any names of machines would be great so I can research them more.

Bjorn

THOR.jpg

000_0217.jpg

000_0215.jpg

here you go Thor's Hammer

you can run over 100 feet of 2 inch line 0 to 500 psi

has two LARGE 7.2 vacs

for true cleaning heat with any kind of real flow a little giant #2 propane on a cart.

no cheap plasitic either!

please ask Tony Wheelright about his machine and how much sq footage a month he is cleaning with it.

http://www.nordic1.com

not to forget about the vac booster
DSCF0005.jpg

this you can work 300 feet of vacuum hose if needed

Name
Nate W.
Hey Odin, what's the port on the side of the machine for? Large 7.2 vacuums? It much have some serious suction..... :?:

Bjorn

that is for the extremal mufflers they make it a very quite machine when inside a building

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I like the recoil xps.Ton of vacuum . I have heard good things about the mytee m5, I must say the auto fill/dump feature sounds nice. plus the mytee porty design climbs stairs better than a recoil .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom