Best Prespray & Soap

poseidonjack

Hi There,

I've been carpet cleaning for a few years now, mainly commercial carpets. I often encounter Interface or Milliken, closed loop, low pile carpet tiles in various buildings. I was wondering what you guys like to use for both a prespray and a solution in the tank, that provides the best results for these types of commercial carpets. Your assistance is appreciated.

Thanks

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
I suggest Traffic Slam for most of these carpets. Thsi works great for the heavy traffic areas and soiled tracked in. Occassionally you will find some very greasy or have oil tracked in or maybe parking lot sealer. Flex works great there. Either prespray can be boosted with Citrus Solv if needed.

If you like liquid extraction chemicals put Power Point in your tank. If you don't mind disolving powders, you will save a few dollars using White Lightning.

poseidonjack

Thoughts on Encapuclean by Bridgepoint or Ultrapac by Prochem? I'm looking for the best one for high traffic offices areas where you get that grey right down the middle. Thoughts? Appreciate the assistance.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom